Part 33//Car crash

Wednesday 1st November

Erika's Point Of View:

Today is gonna be a pretty chill day.I have no plans.Jake is taking Owen to a soccer game that he has and Anthony and Chance are tagging along,I think Kade has gone too.I might go pick up some doughnuts,it would crash my diet but I'll just work out extra.

I grabbed the keys for my Jeep and got inside.I turned it on and backed out of the driveway,I headed towards the nearest doughnut place.

~~~

Jake's Point Of View:

Owen had just gone back into the field for his second half of the little game they had going on.I got a call from and unknown number,I never get calls from unknown numbers so I decline it.It called back again and I decided to answer it.

On the phone

UC=Unknown Caller       J=Jake

UC-Hi.Is this Erika Costell's boyfriend?
J-Yes that's me.Who is this?
UC-This is the La emergency room(Probs not a real place)Your girlfriend got into a accident involving her and another car.She is asking for you.
J-I'll Be There as soon as possible

Off the phone

"Guys!Look after Owen.I need to leave!"I panic grabbing my bag.

"Yo chill bro, what's going on?"Anthony asked.

"Erika got into a crash."I quickly say before running to my car.I start it up and head to the hospital.

~~~

"Hi,hi.Uhh.What room is Erika Costell in?"I frantically ask.

"Who is this and your relation to her?"The desk guy asked.

"Boyfriend.Im her boyfriend.Whats her room number?!"I shout.

"Be Calm sir.She is in room 204 on the 3rd floor."He replied.I say thanks and charge towards the elevator.

The elevator was taking forever to get down here so I just charge up the stairs.After a 5 flights of stairs I get to the third floor.I rush towards her room,I got many stares but who gives a shit!My bae is hurt!

I knock on the door to the room quiet hard.A nurse runs besides me.

"She is sleeping."She says.

"Well can I go in?I need to see her.Im her boyfriend."I say quickly.She nods.

I twist the door handle and walk inside softly closing the door behind me.I stand and look at Erika.

She is laying still,wires in her arms,an oxygen mask on,a hospital gown and those sticky things that go on your chest.I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.I walk over to her and sit besides her in the chair,I dump my bag next to me.I look down at her hand,her small soft hand.It had a monitor on her finger and a wristband saying her name,date of birth and the date.Her hand was shaking slightly,I go to hold it but there is a knock on the door.I flinch.

"Come in."I say after coughing.

A guy in a white jacket and a clipboard walks in the room.He smiled at me and shook my hand.