Part 35//Going home

Monday 6th November

Erika's Point Of View:

Today I'm finally leaving the hospital!Ayee.Ive been here 6 days,7 nights and it's been too long.I miss my own bed,I miss Apollo and being with everyone 24/7.

"Hey Jake."I say pulling the door open.Jake walked through and sat on the bed.

"Hey guys."Jake says,I walk over to the bed and sit next to him.

"Guys?"I ask.

"There are two of you now."He giggled.

"Oh right."I laugh.

We get up and Jake helps me pack the few things I have in my room,a toothbrush,a few clothes,skin care,hairbrush,socks and a few other things.

"We can finally leave."I say as Jake zips up the zip of the backpack full of my things.

"Bet your glad.Lets head."Jake takes my hand and we walk to the Tesla hand in hand.

~~~

When me and Jake got home nobody was there,only me and him.

"Where is everyone?"I ask.

"I'm not sure,they were all here before I came to get you."Jake scratched his head.

"Strange,I'm gonna sleep.Im really tired."I say while tying my hair in a high ponytail.

"Okay,I'll be down here editing."I kiss Jakes cheek before walking upstairs.I got to our room and jumped onto the bed being careful about hitting my left side.

I laid my head back on the soft pillows,I smiled at the thought of sleeping on normal pillows as the hospital ones were like rocks.I soon drifted off to sleep with the scent of Jakes cologne mixed around in the sheets.

~~~

Jakes Point Of View:

Erika has been sleeping for a while now.We came home at 9 and it's now 5 so that's a good 6 or maybe 7 hours of sleep.Everyone was home now,they said they all went to get breakfast.I decided to wake Erika up.

"Apollo.Come here buddy."I bent down slapping the floor.Apollo ran over to me and I picked him up.

I carried him upstairs and sat him down on the floor in front of mine and Erika's bedroom door.I pulled on the handle and pushed open the door,Apollo ran inside and jumped onto the bed.He started licking Erika's face,soon enough she woke up.

~~~

Before I leave I'm gonna plug my Twitter.I would love to chat with you guys!Add my Twitter and say that your from my fanfic and we can talk.This makes me sound desperate but I'm really not that desperate.I normally tweet when I update too so you will get to know when I update.If you guys want I could do sneak peaks or other shit you guys suggest too. add me up boi:p

~Emily🐐💫