Part 31//Baby sitting

⬆️I get rid of that stupid wrist thing in 2 weeks!It could be in a cast still so I guess it could be worse👌🏼

Sunday 29th October

Jake's Point Of View:

It's been a rough night for Erika.She has woke up so many times,she just throws up in the toilet and goes back to sleep then it happens again and again.I feel bad,it's 2:38am right now.Erika has just gone into the bathroom,I followed.I ran over to her and held the hair out of her face.She finished and flushed the chain.When she looked up at me my heart broke into millions of pieces,she had bags under her eyes,pale skin,messy hair.She was a mess.

She ran into my arms and started crying,I repeated the words 'I'm sorry' multiple times.I pulled out from the hug after a few minutes and grabbed her hand,I put some pills in her hand and closed her hand up.

"Take them,they always work for me."I say still holding her hand.She swallowed the pills with the help of some water and smiled at me.A smile that could melt my heart any day.

"Thanks Jake.I love you so so much.Your such a great guy,a great dad too."Erika smiled at me,i was kinda shocked.She could tell.

"Not like that.To Owen,a great dad role."She laughs,I laugh too.

"Okay,lets get back to bed now."I say walking towards Are bed.

"Goodnight Jake."Erika says pulling the blanket over us.

"Night my angel."

~~~

I woke up before Erika,that's unusual cause she always wakes up before me.I got out of bed and pulled the covers back over Erika,then I got in the shower.When I got out I found Erika putting on makeup.

"Morning!"She ran up to me and squeezed me.

"Hey,"I laughed."I'm taking it that you feel better?"I asked pecking her lips.

"I feel great!Hurry and get changed,i have things to do today and I want you to help."She says putting on some highlighter.

"Babe,I would love to but I have to go to set."I say.

"For what?"She whines.

"That new YouTube Red movie I'm on,the one that Tony is on too."I say putting on some black jeans,a green camo JP hoodie and some white yeezys.

"Oh.Ill miss you."She says.I hug her again,she kisses my cheek.

"Same here."I whispered in her ear.

We enjoyed the moment until we heard Owen scream.

"DADDY!"Owen screamed from downstairs,I pulled out from the hug.

"I'll be back."I say to Erika walking off.

Erika's Point Of View:

I put on some black jean shorts,a red cropped tank top and my white yeezys to match Jake's.I put on some perfume,grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Hi boys."I say to Owen,Jake,Anthony and Chance.

"Hi."Chanthony say.

"Hewo mommy."Owen shouted,someone's in a good mood.

"Hey babe."Jake smiled at me.I smiled back and sat on the counter.

"So what time do you guys have to go to set?"I ask Tony and Jake.