Part 30//Sick?

Saturday 28th October

Erika's Point Of View:

When we got to the trampoline park,it was empty obviously cause I booked the place out.Owen pointed out the rest of the crew;Kade,Tristan,Chad,Justin.

"Mommy!Lookie!There is Uncie Kade,Uncie Tristan,Uncie Chad and Justin!"Owen screamed scaring me a little.

"Yep that's them."I reply.

Time to kick some energy out of the lil kiddo

~~~

When we got inside we got handed glow in the dark socks with fitting sizes for everyone.After putting my socks on I went over to Owen that was getting a little over excited,he's never been trampolining before.

"Hurry mommy!Me want to play wif daddyyyyy!"He wined.

"Owen!Hold still and you can go."I raised my voice a little.He stopped fidgeting and sat still while I put on his socks.

When I finished he charged towards Jake and the other boys.I grabbed my backpack that I put some extra diapers for Owen,gum,my purse,my phone and everyone else's crap inside.I walked over to the trampolines and put my bag down on a table.

"Come on Babe!"Jake waved at me,I walk over to Jake and he picked me up."Have fun in the foam!"He shouted while throwing me inside,I scream then land in the foam.I laughed and get out.

"Where is Owen?"I ask Jake,he points to the main trampoline area.

"Awwe."I smile looking at Owen playing around with all the boys and Tessa.Jake grabs my hand.

"Come on.I know you did cheer so show me some tricks."Jake drags me over to the long trampoline that most parks have and nodded.

"I haven't done this for a while."I pout at Jake.

"Shit excuse."He says,pushing my shoulder lightly.

"Fineeeee."I moan stepping on the tramp.I start running,I do a cartwheel,a flip and land on my feet.

Jake claps,I push him then kiss his cheek.

"Let's do a competition."Jake starts,I roll my eyes.

"I'll win."I say cutting him off.

"Let's see who can tire Owen out first.The looser has to bath him every bath he has for a week."

"Sure."I shake his hand and run over to Owen.Jake follows closely behind.

"Owen.Do you want to play with me or Jake,I mean daddy?"I ask him holding his hands.

"Um.Daddy!"He shouts,I look over at Jake who is laughing.

"Are you sure?"I ask Owen who is now on Jake's shoulders.

"Erika,he wants to play with me.Not you."Jake laughs.

"Let's bounce!"I hear Owen shout as Jake walks away with him on his shoulders.

~~~

An hour later Jake walks over to me while I'm sat down at a table.

"What's up Babe?"Jake asked sitting down in a chair next to me.

"I don't feel like bouncing."I say eyes glued to my phone.

"Did I hurt your feelings when Owen picked me?"He asked,I shake my head.

"No,I'm just tired."I say looking up at him.