Part 48//Nearly Due

Wednesday 20th June 2018

Erika's Point Of View:

I'm nearly due!Im so excited to have her in my arms,I just want to hug her!I have my hospital bag packed and everything is ready.Hopefully I will fall into labor soon.

"Mommy,can you help me onto da trampy?"Owen asks.

"I can bend down to get you,ask daddy."I say."Jake!"I shout afterwards.

"What's up?"He asks running into the garden.

"Can you help Owen onto the trampoline?"I ask him.

"Yeah."He picks Owen up and sits him on the trampoline.

"What do you say O?"I ask Owen trying to make him remember his manners.

"Fank oo."He smiled at Jake and then started bouncing around.

~~~

Jake's Point Of View:

Erika is sleeping right now,So is Owen.Everyone else has gone out so I'm just lonely.Just me and Apollo.

"Come here Apollo."I say bending down and clapping.

He runs over with a ball in his mouth.I grab the ball and throw it,Apollo chases it.

We play fetch for a while until Owen come into the room.

"Hey Owen,How way your nap?"I ask him giving him a hug and kissing his forehead.

"Good,is sissy here now?"He asks.I shake my head and giggle.

"This time next week she will hopefully be here."I say starting to tickle him.

Owen bursts out laughing and giggling.I start laughing too and Apollo starts jumping around everywhere.

"JAKE!!"I hear Erika scream from upstairs.

"Is everything okay?!"I shout back getting to my feet.

"Come up here please!"She shouts.

I rush upstairs and Owen follows closely behind me.I find that she isn't in bed anymore but she is in the bath.

"What's up?"I ask kissing her forehead.

"My stomach hurts."She groans holding her stomach.

"Did your water brake?"I ask hopefully.

"I wish."She mumbles.She grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"Breathe baby."I say twirling her hair.

"Mommy Okay?"Owen asks shuffling into the room.

"I'm fine."She smiles at Owen and then turns away.

"Should I call Annie?"I asked as she seems to be in more pain than she was before.

"If it's like this by tonight then we are gonna call her,Not right now."She says resting her head on the side of the tub.

"Do you want some water?"I question.

"That sounds nice,thanks."She kisses my cheek and I get up to get her some water.

~~~

"Feeling better now?"I ask helping her out the bath.

"A lot.Thanks for the help babe."She pecks my lips.

"No problem."I reply.

I help her get on some underwear,sweatpants and a shirt and then help her get down the stairs.

I help her to the sofa and then put a blanket over her.

"Thanks Jakey."She says.

"Your welcome baby."I say back.

~~~

Me and Erika get into bed quite early.We have been for the past week because we know that when little Kasey is born we are not getting much sleep.

"Night gorgeous."I say wrapping my arms around her waist with my hands on her stomach.

"Night Jake."She rests her head further back into the crook of my neck.

~~~

To be continued...