Part 39//Christmas Shopping

Friday 1st December

A/N-Ik that's a huge time skip but I really wanna write about Christmas cause I love it so much😂I would have wrote a thanksgiving chapter but I haven't done thanksgiving since I've been in England.

Erika's Point Of View:

I woke up quite early today,normally I don't cause of the baby,I'm always tired but today I'm just not.I got on top of Jake and kissed him,he pulled me closer to him.

"I'm too tired,go back to sleep."He mumbled holding my hand.

"I wanna make out though,please?"I plead while drawing shapes on his bare chest.

"When I wake up we can make out all you want,it's 5 in the morning babe.You need sleep."He reassures Me.I shake my head.

"I'm not tired."I whine kissing his chest.

He looks down at me.I begin to make a hickey on his chest (A/n-Yo did you see Jake's gram story?Erika was making a hickey on his leg and said ' Damn I'm good at this ' and started sucking again 😂)

"Geez,what's got into you?"He asked stroking my hair.

"Nothing."I shrugged.He snuggled his head into my neck and fell asleep right then and there so I gave up on making out and just went on my phone.

~~~

"Tessa!"I shout from outside her bedroom door.

"That's me."She said clicking open the door.I charge towards her throwing her back on the bed.

"Morning Teeeeeeeeeee."I say laughing.

"Sup."She nodded,we both laughed.

"Can you watch Owen today?"I pouted.

"Sure I can,What's the occasion?"She asked me.

"Christmas.Shopping."I smiled at her.

"Right,I got cha."

~~~

I ran back to mine and Jake's room and changed into black jeans and some a white JP top that I had cropped.I threw on some ankle socks along with some grey Adidas.

I went downstairs and ate some cereal,answered some emails and did a phone call.Owen walked into the kitchen dragging his dinosaur plushie behind him.

"What wrong?"I ask while shutting my laptop.

"I is sad."He frowned at me,i picked him up and sat him on the counter in front of me.

"Why?"I asked rubbing his cheek.

"Me lost at soccer tomorrow."He looked up at me.

"You mean yesterday?"I ask,he nods.

"Yeah."He sighs and throws his Dino across the room.

"Hey!Just because your upset doesn't mean you can misbehave!Go pick that up,now!"I put him on the floor.

"NO!"He screamed and ran into the garden.

"Owen!Get back in here!"I shout.

I look through the glass doors and see him underneath the trampoline.I sigh.

"Jake?"I say as he walked downstairs.

"What's going on princess?"He asked swinging his arms around me.

"Owen is mad.Long story short he told me he was sad about loosing in soccer yesterday and he threw his Dino across the room.I told him to pick it up he screamed,ran out the door and look at him now."I Point at him.

"I'll go sort him out,don't stress."He looked around."It's not good for the baby."He whispered rubbing my stomach.I smiled.

"Thanks."I say before walking into Owen's room and making his bed.I open his blinds and get him an outfit for the day out.

~~~

Hi.I wrote this a few days ago,when I was in a better mood.4 days ago my 16 year old sister came home for the first time in around 10 ish months,I was excited to see her.She walked in the house with a baby's car seat,my sister was pregnant for 9 fucking months and didn't tell me.I have a fucking 16 year old sister with a nearly month old baby.What the actual fuck!?Im so disappointed in her and generally just sad.Ive been really angry and stuff the past few days.Im having a hard time,I am so so mad with my sister right now I could actually throw her out the fucking window I'm sitting next to rn.Im gonna leave now cause I'm sure you have heard enough.Ily Guys sm and I'll try update tomorrow if I'm in the mood.Bye x

~Emily🐐🎄

Be mine?//A Jerika fanfic 💗On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara