Part 52//Going Home

Saturday 23rd June 2018

Erika's Point Of View:

Yesterday we didn't end up going home,I wasn't fit to leave.Today we are leaving for definite.Jake has gone to get Kasey's car seat right now and I'm just playing with her.

I tickle her stomach and lightly scratch it.Her going home outfit looks like this⬇️⬇️

 I liked it cause it wasn't bright,pink and girly

I liked it cause it wasn't bright,pink and girly.It was just basic and cute.Jake came back in the room with her car seat.He took my bag down when he went to get the seat from the Tesla.

"Ready to go?"Jake asked me while he strapped Kasey in her seat.

"Definitely,I miss home.We need to wait for Annie,she said that I need a wheelchair to get down to the car."I say putting a little peach colored blanket over Kasey.

"Can't you walk?"Jake asks me.

"That's what I said,apparently not though."I wrap my arms around his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and we hug,he kisses my forehead and we both back away.

"I love you so much Jake."I remind Jake,I haven't told him that for at least a day.

"I love you so much too Rik,and our little princess."Jake holds my hand.

"Your the king,I'm the queen,Owen is the prince and Kasey is the princess."I laugh.

"Sure."Jake laughs back

~~~

1 week later

Saturday 30th June 2018

Kasey is a week and a day old now.She has grown quite a bit,baby's always grow quickly though.This week has been tough,me and Jake haven't slept much all week.Last night Kasey only woke up once normally she is up about three or four times at least.

"Babe."Jake says bursting into the bedroom with his vlog camera.

"What's up?"I ask as I apply some mascara.

"Are you and Kasey coming to pick up my new car?"He asked walking into the bathroom.

"New car?What the fuck,since when?"I slap him.

"A bmw,it's a race car cause if your not first your last."He winks at the camera.

"Why do you need it,you have a Tesla,a Ford,a fucking Lamborghini and now a BMW.You have four fucking cars,plus I have one and we have the van.The driveway is full!"I shout.

"Baby chill.We are moving on the eighth,the new house is huge.I need it for racing with the boys."He shrugs,Kasey starts crying.

"For fuck sake Jake!You woke Kasey now,you have enough cars to 'race with the boys' I'll come but only cause we need diapers for Kasey."I say while picking Kasey up and soothing her.