Part 43//The gender is...

Wednesday 13th December

Erika's Point Of View:

Me and Jake are in the waiting room of the doctors about to get the news on if it's a boy or a girl.I am starting to get excited about the baby,a few days ago I was stressed and I didn't want a baby.You always get seconds thoughts,but I am really excited.

"Are you excited?"Jake asked playing with my ponytail.

"Yeah."I smile at him.

For a while we sit there talking about the future,just the little things.The more we talked the more I got excited about having a family with my fiancé,the boy I love most.The nurse walked in.

"Hi again.We have the news out back,come on in."She say leading us to our normal room.

"Are you two excited?"She asked logging into her computer.

"Very."Jake smiled at me,I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Would you like it in an envelope or should I tell you now?"Annie asks us.

"Could you tell us please?"I ask,she gives me a loving smile.

"Sure I can,Are you ready?"She swings her chair around.

Me and Jake nod.He squeezes my hand and pulls out his vlog camera.He recorded my face to see my reaction.

"Erika,Jake you guys are expecting a baby girl!Congratulations."My mouth flew open!

I always wanted a girl.I wanted Owen to be a girl but he never was so now I will have my own baby girl.

"Thank you so much Annie!"I hug her,Jake shakes her hand.

"No problem,it's my job.I have a few things to talk about before you leave,I also have the due date."She said as Jake put his camera down.

"Sure,"I say."Let's talk."

"So,as you know your baby is smaller than she needs to be at this time by quite a bit."She started."We need you to eat more,if your baby is born premature and is growing at the rate it's growing,there is a very slim chance that she will make it."

"Okay..."I look at Jake."I'll try my hardest."

"Your baby's due date is June 23rd 2018."

~~~

YOOO!!HI!Im sick rn but I'm full of energy!Next chapter is gonna be Christmas Day cause why the fuck not!Im bout to write it.

Question:How many siblings do you have?

Answer:I have 2 older siblings and two younger siblings!

Put your answer in the comments!Im gonna go write the next chapter so I'll see y'all later bye!(ahem,simplynailogical,ahem)

~Emily🐐🎄