Part 36//Erika's Birthday!P1

Sunday 12th November

Jake's Point Of View:

Today is Erika's birthday!She is getting her stitches out today so that's really shitty considering it's her birthday,but we have things planned.She is more or less fully recovered as she has been at home,away from the hospital for nearly a week now.We also have a 8 week baby appointment to check up on it,normally you don't have it until week 10 but as the baby is being closely monitored since the crash,we have to check on it more.

"Owen."I say tapping his wrist.He opened an eye and looked up at me.

"Morning."I smiled at him.He burst from under the covers and jumped into my arms,boy I love this kid.

"Hi!"He threw his arms around my neck.I hugged him and lifted him off the bed,he climbed onto my shoulders and I walked over to the kitchen.

"We are making mommy breakfast.Its her birthday remember?"I asked him putting him on the counter.

"I member.I got a goat for her!"He claps.

"A goat plushie.Not a real one,let's make breakfast."I say turning on the stove.

"Cereal!"He grabs a spoon and waves it around.

I put some eggs in the frying pan to make scrambled eggs.

"Wanna see a magic trick?"I ask Owen getting a spoon from the draw.

"Magic!"He waved his spoon around and pointed it at me."Dino,abababa dabababa."He smiled at me.

I started stomping around be tending to be a dinosaur,I grabbed him and laid him in the counter.I started tickling him and he was laughing his head off.

I stopped and sat him up.

"Wanna see daddy's magic?"I say grabbing my spoon again.Owen nods at me multiple times.

I breathe on my spoon and stick it on my nose,he claps.

"I try!"He copied me and he also did it,but it soon fell on the floor.We both laughed.

~~~

I had a tray in my hand with a plate of eggs,avocado,bacon and some toast on,Also a glass of water.Owen was walking towards the door ahead of me,he opened it and jumped on the bed.

"Wakey momma!Its your birfday."Owen shouted flapping Erika's arm up and down.

"Hi Owen.Hey Babe."She smiled at both of us.She hugged Owen while I sat the tray on the side table.

"I got you a toy,"Owen pulls out the goat plushie from behind his back."A goat!"He hands her the goat.

"Thanks Owen!I love it."Erika hugs him again and kisses his forehead.

"Baaaaaa."Owen screams trying to make a goat noise.Me and Erika laugh.

"I made breakfast."I say to her,Owen sits beside her and I put the tray on her lap.

"Awe.Thanks babe."She pecks my lips and picks up the fork.

I grab Owen's hand.

"Let's go get some chocolate milk."I say helping him hop off the bed.

"YAY"He screams running out of the bedroom.

"Happy birthday Rik."I smiled at her before running after Owen.

~~~

Short ik ik.I fucked up the update schedule too.Im pausing my high school story as it's getting boring to write,so I'll just be doing this story now.Yeahhh.Bye Guys ily all.

~Emily🐐💫