Part 50//Labour

Last part...

I think Erika's water just broke...

~~~

Jake's Point Of View:

"Uh.Babe."I say moving her head off of my chest.

I prop her head back with pillows.

"Rik."I rub her cheek."Baby I think your water broke."I whisper.

She moves her head and opens her eyes.She looks down and makes a gross face.

"I'm all wet."She grabs my hand."Your all wet too."She points at my sweatpants.

"I know,that's besides the point.Your water finally broke!"I whisper scream.

I help her sit and stand up.

"I need a towel,can you grab me one please?"Erika asks me pulling off her underwear.

"I've got you,are you ready to go?"I ask her getting a towel from the bathroom.

"My hospital bag is over there.I need to get dressed and then we can leave."She says drying her legs off with the towel.

I change into some new sweatpants and underwear also I put on a shirt.I helped Erika put on some underwear,leggings and a baggy shirt.

"What's the time?"Erika asked me as I stripped our bed sheets.

"Like 11."I Hurry with ripping off the bed sheets and I just dump them on the balcony.

"We should tell T."Erika suggest.

"Okay,quickly.We Do have to get to the hospital,your acting super chill.You need to hurry."I say,I am kinda freaking out.

"Babe I'm not in any pain.Its Fine,Stop freaking out."Erika giggles opening the door to Tessa's room.

"Tessa."She nudges Tessa and she wakes her up.

"Hey E.Whats up?"Tessa asked rubbing her eyes.

"I'm in labour,finally.Me and Jake are going to the hospital,can you tell the rest of the squad tomorrow morning?"Erika asks moving her hips in circles.

"Yay!Good luck guys."Tessa waves as we leave the room.

~~~

Me and Erika made it to the hospital,we got put in a decent sized room.It has a big bathroom,a bed,some things for the baby when it's born,the tub the baby goes in and a couch that folded out into a bed for me.

"This room is so much better than the one I had with Owen."Erika says.

"Cool.I like your outfit."I laugh.

"Thanks.You can see my ass in the back."She giggled back.

"That's why I like it."I smirk,she rolls her eyes and sits up.

"We have to wait for ages now,I'm 3 out of 10 centimetres."I sit next to Erika on the bed.

She shuffles closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be a long night."She sighs.

"I'll be here and when it's over Kasey will be here too."I reminded her.

"I know,I love you."

"I love you too Rik."

~~~

I have no clue about labour to be quite honest with ya.Im gonna skip to when Kasey is here cause I'm clueless on the hospital stuff.I know you push and then poof?😂