Part 53//Jerika Date

Sunday 24th June 2018

Jake's Point Of View:

I felt bad for yesterday,I was really horrible to Rik and I don't like being mean to my baby.She was awake all night with Kasey and I was awake with Owen,he has a sickness bug so he was throwing up all night.In the end he just slept with me and bae so we wouldn't have to keep going up and down to get to his room.

I get up from cuddling with bae and Owen to get Kasey.She was awake so I took her downstairs with me to give Erika some sleep,Owen too.I made some cereal,some nice morning cereal and some coffee because like basiiccccc.I take Kasey with me on a run around the block,obviously I put her in her stroller and put a shirt on before we left.When I get back Tessa and Chanthony are vloging and Nick is doing emails I'm assuming.

"Look Who It is!"Chance points towards me and Anthony turns the camera my way.

"It's vlog dad!"Chance,Anthony and Tessa shout at the same time.

I throw them a middle finger and run off upstairs with Kasey.I find Erika and Owen cuddled up with each other,they are so cute.

"Baby."I kiss Riks nose and she looks up at me."Hey there."I coo as she smiles.

She pulled me onto the bed and I laughed.She closed her eyes and dug her head into my neck.

"Babyyyy.We have things to do today."I say sitting up.She says exactly where she was on my chest.

"Like what?"She asks.

"Like the date I'm taking you on tonight."I wink at her.

She pulls her head from my neck and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Really?"She asks looking at my face with a huge smile.

"Haha no."I reply.

"Oh."She awkwardly says.

"I'm joking."I giggle and she squeezes me,I stand up and she clings onto my chest.

"I.Am.So.Excited."She kisses my cheek.

We hear the door burst open.

"OoooOoooooooOoooo.Jerikaaa."Anthony teases.

"OooOoooooOoo.Chanthony."I mock back.

"We are soon to be husband and wife you dumbass.We are obviously gonna kiss,now get your crusty ass out of here before I loose my shit."Erika points at the door.

They leave laughing and I just stare at Rik.

"You look hot when your worked up."I flirt grabbing her waist.

"Don't try it."She rolls her eyes and walks into the bathroom.

~~~

Read my child's book it's really good so far,also part 2 to this will be up in like an hour deena_cole deena_cole