Part 38//Erika's Birthday!P3

You will find out how many kids there are in this part,thanks for voting.I decided on the gender a while ago but I'm not telling you until they find out.Onto the story❤️

Erika's Point Of View:

Me and Jake walked into the doctors office.I signed in and Jake sat down,saving a seat for me.

"Excited to see him?"Jake asked me,I shook my head.

"No but I'm excited to see her."I smiled at him.

"Whatever,when are we telling the squad?"He asks.

"I think we say at Christmas.We can't tell Owen though,Tony said that Owen tells him everything."I put my head on Jake's shoulder.

"His relationship with everyone in the house is really cute."Jake puts his hand on my thigh.

"Especially yours."I say.

"Erika and Jake,hi guys!"Our nurse says.

"Hi Annie."Me and Jake both say,we walk to the room.I sit on the bed and Jake sits on the chair.

"Just the normal check up and seeing if a second baby has or has not developed."Me and Jake nodded.

She put the gel on my stomach and started moving the wond around.She pointed at the screen wee There was one baby.

"You have one baby in there,heart rate is normal,growth is a little slow but Owen was a small baby too correct?"Annie asked.

"Yeah,He was 2 weeks early."I smiled as she wiped off the cold gel.

"Right,you guys are good to go.Will Wednesday 22nd work for the 10 week appointment?"Annie asked.

"Should do,thanks Annie."I waved before holding Jake's hand.

"She's all good then."I say to Jake.

"He's all good."He says,I smirked at him before kissing his cheek.

~~~

Me,Tessa,Jake,Owen,Chance,Kade,Anthony,Nathan,Justin,Ray and Nick were going out for dinner.We were going to a restaurant,I was craving pasta so I chose an Italian place.When we got there we sat on our table and ordered,our food came pretty quick.We ordered ice cream for dessert,mine said 'Happy 22nd birthday' and a candle.

"Blow it out then."Nick said,I laughed.

"Wanna blow it Owen?"I ask,he nods.

He blows out the candle and we all eat the ice cream.

~~~

"I'm going to bed,Night guys."I say yawning and getting off the couch.

"It's only 8pm!"Tessa whined.

"I'm tired,birthdays are tiring."I say.

"Come on Apollo."I bent down and picked him up.

"Night."Everyone says as I trail off upstairs.

I put Apollo on the bed and he curls up,I change into Jake's blue Jerika tank top with nothing underneath.I move Apollo up and climb into bed,I fall asleep quickly.

~~~

Its 1 baby!I know the gender as I already said but I'm telling you when Jerika find out.Im sorry my update schedule is fucked,I've been really busy.Thanks for voting on the last chapter I'll be doing more voting things if you guys like them.Im gonna start a thing where I ask you a question and you can answer in the comments cause I wanna interact with y'all.

Today's Question-

Where are you guys from?

I'm from America but I live in England now,I moved here when I was 6 to be closer to family.Ily guys sm thanks for reading Byeeeeeeeeeeee xoxo

~Emily🐐🎄