Part 32//Halloween

Tuesday 31 October

Owen's Point Of View:

I woke up really ewly cause it spooky day!I is being Spider-Man!Mommy and Daddy are upstairs sleeping but I want food,now!

I ran upstairs and i saw auntie Tessa!

"Auntie Tessaaaa!"I scream and I run to Tessa.

"Morning buddy!"Tessa picks me up and I give her a hooooooge hug.

Tessa's Point Of View:

I'm taking it Owen was heading to Jerika's room.I must distract him cause from the sounds they were making last night,I was pretty scared to go in there.

"Owen.Are you hungry?"I ask smiling.

"Mommy will get me some cereal."He says trying to get out of my arms.

"I'll get you cereal."I say walking towards the stairs.

"But Mommy always makes me cereal."He whines.

"Auntie Tessa is making your cereal today.Is that Okay?"I ask putting him down on the floor.

"No!"He screams.

He charged over to Jerika's room and opened the door.He ran inside,I sighed and heard a scream.

"It was worth a try."I mumbled to myself.

~~~

Erika's Point Of View:

I was having an amazing dream about me and Jake getting married,it was great...until I got woken by the bedroom door swinging open and hitting the wall.

I scream knowing that I was naked.I scrambled to pull the covers over me to hide my body,still with my eyes closed.I felt a familiar pair of arms pull me close and a familiar set of hands cover my boobs.I lean back into those familiar arms who I know are my favorite guys arms.

"Jakey."I whine.

"I'm sorry guys!"I hear Tessa say,I opened my eyes and saw that the covers were now over my body.

I saw T usher Owen out of the room.Jake slightly squeezes my boobs,I let out a quiet moan.

"Morning gorgeous."I hear a raspy voice whisper in my ear.

"Well hello there handsome."I whispered back.I lay on my stomach with my head turned to face Jake.

Jake leans in and pecks my lips.I smile and make pouty lips that soon had Jake's lips on again.

"Happy Halloween."Jake says.I yawn.

"Retweet."I say back.

~~~

"Jake!We need to leave!"I shout doing the last touch ups on Owen's Spider-Man face paint

"Coming!"He shouts back while running downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey Owen,hey babe."Jake says pecking my lips.

"Why do you kiss all the time?"Owen asked.I laugh.

"Cause we love each other,let's go meet your friend."I say smiling at Jake.He smiled back.

Jake put Owen in the car while I grabbed my phone.I texted Owen's friends mom that I was coming to pick Owen's friend up.

"Hurry Mommy!"I hear Owen whine.I go back to bloodshark and hop in the passenger side as Jake was driving.

~~~

"Reece!"Owen shouted pointing at his friend Reece through the window.

Jake pulled the car into the driveway and I got out.

"Hi."I say to Reece and his mom.

"Hi Owen's mom."Reece says.Reece was dressed as Batman.

"Hey Erika.Thanks for taking him trick or treating tonight,it means a lot."Reece's mom,Sage, says.

"Owen and I love having him over."I smiled at her.

"Alright I'll let you go,thanks again."She says I nod.

"Anytime.Has he got a car seat?"I ask.

"Oh,Ill just get it."She walks back into the house.After waiting a few minutes she comes out with the car seat in her hand.

"Here."She hands me the car seat which I give to Jake.

"Thanks."I say getting into the car.

"Bye mom!"Reece shouts and waves.

~~~

We had been walking around trick or treating for about an hour now,I think it's time we go but the boys are having so much fun we just carry on.

"House date for dinner later?"Jake asks squeezing my hand.

"Definitely."I say squeezing his hand back and laying my head on his shoulder.

~~~

Jake's Point Of View:

After we dropped Reece off at his house we came home.I ordered Taco Bell for mine and Erika's dinner date while Erika bathed Owen which is never fun.

"Where's T?"Erika asked me as I walked in our bedroom.

"She went to go watch a movie with everyone else."I say walking into the bathroom and sitting on the counter.

"Stop setting me please Owen!"Erika shouts,I laugh.

She looks back and glared at me.

"I will.Kill.You I swear."She screamed,I carried on laughing.

"Get finished.Our food will be here in twenty."I say.She bends back down and I enjoy my view of Erika's ass.

"Change,ill read him a story."I say to Erika holding out my hand for Owen.He runs to me and grabs my hand.

"Thanks Jakeeeeyyy."

~~~

This part was shit and I know that.I had an after school detention,I normally finish school at 3:30 but I had the detention so I didn't get home until 5pm.Then I had to eat,then go to the store,then soccer practice thennn shower, thennnn bed where I am rn writing this so busy day.Also a shit day tbh.Im gonna kip,tomorrow is the high school upload so check my high school Jerika book if you haven't already.Jake had some Jerika in his vlog so that's lit but Erika just put a never have I ever with her mom so no Jerika in her vid.Maybe next time,hopefully.Bye Guys

~Emily🐐💫