Part 42//YES!!

Erika's Point Of View:

I spot my mom and dad in the back corner stood by Jake's mom and dad.I see Owen on Chance's shoulders and then I see Jake who's eyes I immediately sink into.

He breathes out and begins talking.

"Erika.Today is a special day,as well as being our two year anniversary it's also the day that we will hopefully become closer.The day I met you in that tiny shop,I knew there was something more than friends.I had permanent butterflies in my stomach every time I saw you,so I asked you out but sadly 5 months later we split.I found about about your son,a special little guy who I hope will grow up to be successful like yourself;Owen.A few months past and we got close and started dating ago,two years ago today.We have been amazing,we are perfect for each other and we always will be.I love you Erika Costell,your my everything,my world and mainly your mine.Two weeks ago I asked your parents Angel and Dennis if you could become part of the Paul family and they said yes.I asked your son Owen,he said yes.I asked my parents if they would welcome you and they said yes."He got down on one knee,I started crying even more than I already was.

"Now I just need one more Yes,from the most important,beautiful woman in the entire world;You Erika Costell.So Erika will you say yes to me and become Erika Costell Paul?"He opened a box they revealed the most perfect ring I have ever seen.

I looked down and him and sniffed.

"Yes,I shall."He slides the ring on my finger and stands up,he wiped my tears away and we kissed.

A kiss I will always remember,it was like our first kiss but billions and trillions times better.I felt like I had been tied to a rocket ship and sent to space next to Jake.

Everyone was clapping,me and Jake were crying,Tessa was crying,mine and Jake's mom was crying,our dads were smiling,Owen didn't know what was happening and neither did Apollo.

Me and Jake were hugging,he had his hands around me,i has my hands around him.We were just swaying around,crying and enjoying the atmosphere.

~~~

"Let me see the ring!"My mom and Pam squealed.

Everyone had recovered a little from the moment that happened around an hour ago.I stuck my hand out and looked at the ring Jake got me,I'm telling you now this ring was not cheap.It has a shinny diamond in the middle with 12 smaller ones around it,it was perfect.Not too big,not too small,Jake honestly did an amazing job.

"Owen,guess what?"I say picking him up and holding him on my hip.

"What Mommy?"He asks.

"Jake is your real daddy now,aren't you excited?"I asked him.He nodded.

"Daddy!Daddy!Daddy!"He chanted.

Jake walked over,I smiled at him.

"What up dude?"Jake asked Owen while he grabbed my free hand.

"You is my real dadda?"He asked,I nodded at Jake.

"Sure I am."He says as I squeeze his hand.I put Owen down and drag Jake into the office,I lock the door and slam my lips on his.

It became the most passionate,make out including tongue.I pulled away.

"Thank you Jake,so so much.I actually love you so much and I don't say it enough."I say pecking his lips one last time.

"Anything for you."He whispered and then kissed my nose for 10 seconds.

"I want to tell everyone Jake and I want you to help."I look up at him.

"Erika,I would love too."He says,we unlock the door and walk out hand in hand.

Everyone was talking so we needed to grab there attention.

"Guys!"Jake shouted,he squeezed my hand as everyone turned to face us.

"Me and Erika have some news we want to share while everyone is here."He stands on the table and then helps me up.

He mouths '3...2...1...'

"We are pregnant!"We scream,everyone was shocked apart from Tessa who I has already told.

"We are twelve weeks pregnant on the 6th."I add.

Me and Jake get off the table and start handing out hugs to ever single person that was there.Then we explained it to Owen.

"Owen,come sit here."I say to him patting my lap.He comes and sits down.

"You are gonna have a baby sister or brother in a few months,just like Reece."I tell him.

His mouth drops wide and I laugh.

"Wow!"He smiled.He hugged me and then hugged Jake.

"Fank oo!Fank oo!Fank oo!'He says running around,Apollo following him.

~~~

Jake's Point Of View:

Today was the best day ever,the love of my life and me got engaged and we told everyone we were expecting.Amazing!

I reach the top of the stairs with a sleeping angel in my arms,my sleeping angel.I put her gently on the bed being 110% sure that I don't wake her,I take off her clothes and cover her in the blanket then I join her in my boxers.She curls up to my chest and looks up at me.

"Jake."She whispered,I nod turning on a lamp.

"I want you,right now."She whispered poking at my chest.

"Your pregnant,I don't think we can."I remind her,she goes to the camera roll on her phone and shows me a screenshot of a website saying that it's okay to have sex while pregnant.

She rolls on top of me and we begin to make out.

Mature stuff coming your way don't say I didn't warn you

I unclip her bra strap,our lips not separating.I slightly squeeze her boobs and she moans into my mouth sinking closer to me.She grabs my cheeks and our kisses get sloppier and Erika starts to moan ever few seconds,she slides her right hand down to my boxers and slides them off my ankles.I move both my hand down to her underwear and rip it in half,I throw it across the room and start squeezing her ass.Her head moved to my chest and and she started sucking,I pushed her head back to my lips and she shoved her tongue back were it belongs;down my throat.She pulled her head back and let out the loudest moan I have ever heard.I cover her mouth and she looked down at me,she started grinding on my hips making sure she could turn me and enough that I would flip her on the bottom.I get onto her and look into her eyes and peck her lips,I give her a hickey on her neck and two on her chest,These hickeys came with extremely loud moans coming from Erika's mouth.She turns me on so much.

I slide into her and she makes a grunting sound and then she starts moaning again.I moan but into Erika's ear not so the rest of America could hear me like she is doing,but I have to admit,it turns me on so much.We keep going like this until we both reach our finishing point,I slide out of her and she lets out one last moan.I kiss her lips a few more times before we cover ourselves in the blanket.

"That was the best sex we have ever had Jake.I missed you so much."She said pulling herself onto of me,we started making out again,it was a slow meaningful make out mine and Erika's favourite  type.

She goes back onto her side on the bed and cuddled to my chest,we tangled our legs together and fell asleep for the first night as an engaged couple.In each other's arms just how I like it.

~~~

Sup guys.I hope you liked that mature stuff cause I thought this story could use a little bit of spicing up.
Todays question is Who is your favourite singer?

Mine is Post Malone!He is a G and I love him so much.

Cause I haven't uploaded in years I'm thinking about updating again after I shower.Ill try my best.Bye Guys!

~Emily🐐🎄