Part 46//New York!

Tuesday 26th December

Jakes Point Of View:

I woke up a while ago and got ready,put our bags downstairs and fed Apollo.I didn't want to wake Erika up until I have to because she needs the sleep,she has a hard job that I need her to do well.The job of carrying my baby girl.

"Erika."I stroke her hair behind her ear.

"Ughhh."She turned over,I pulled the covers off of her.

I would love to let her sleep longer but our Uber is on its way and our plane takes off in 2 hours.

"I need you to get ready,you can sleep on the plane."I hold her hand.

"I'm hungry."She rubs her stomach.

"Our Uber will be here in 10,hurry up."I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Hey!Put me down,ill change I swear."She slaps my back.

"I'm not messing around.I will take you to the airport in What your wearing if your not ready."I put her down.

"What in a thong and bra?You wouldn't do that."She giggled.

"I wouldn't want anyone to see that so no I wouldn't but you get it.Just get ready!"I slightly blushed.

~~~

"Let's go."I grab Erika's hand and we fly down the stairs.

Erika takes my Gucci backpack into the Uber while I push out the suitcase.The driver puts it in the trunk and I get in the back next to Erika.

~~~

We arrive at the airport with an hour to go until the plane takes off.We go through security and check in our bags,the lines weren't that long.I headed into a doughnut shop while Erika used the bathroom for the sixth time since we have been here.I picked up some plain doughnuts and we got on our flight.

"I want the window seat."Erika says as we cue to get onto the plane.

"It's all yours."I smile at her.

She is wearing no makeup,I love it when she doesn't wear any makeup.I mean,it's not very often that she doesn't wear any so I enjoy the sight while I can.

We get onto the plane and take our seats,Erika having the window seat she wanted.I didn't have to sit next to a stranger since nobody sat next to me.

"I need to pee."Erika awkwardly says.

"We are about to take off,you can't."I rub her thigh.

"Jake I'm gonna piss myself."She whispered crossing her legs.

I quietly laugh and she slaps me.

"It's not funny."She stared at me.

"How about you sit on that seat if your gonna be pissing the whole flight."I Point at the seat next to me.

"Hey!Im carrying your baby,I'd like to see you carry a baby.Maybe you would understand my toilet issue then."She stomped on my toe.

"I was joking,chillll."

~~~

The hours went by quite quickly ,we were two hours in with two and a half hours left.Erika slept for what felt like forever,I was editing on my laptop waiting for her to wake up.

She moved her head off of my shoulder and yawned.I smiled at her.

"Hey sleepyhead."I kiss her cheek.