Part 41//OMFG!!

Sunday 3rd December

Erika's Point Of View:

I stood there in front of my full length mirror looking at my body from the side.I had a bump,a noticeable bump.I sighed remembering how I found out I was pregnant,in a hospital recovering from a car crash.I sat in the corner of the wardrobe researching how to hide baby bumps,I was becoming very desperate.My options were mainly wear baggy clothes,thick clothes and sweaters and that is not happening in California weather.There was another option;deal with it.

I text Pam,one of the few people me and Jake had told about the baby,and asked her for some advice.She told me to be aware and just try my hardest,she told me that I needed to stop starving myself to loose weight because my baby had already fallen way below the normal size,weight and length.

I grabbed my water bottle and swallowed my vitamins with it.I then headed for the bathroom and sat down on the floor waiting for my daily throw up session,it came after some time of waiting.When I was done with that,I brushed my teeth and washed my face.Then came the OOTD which turned out to be some bright blue Adidas sweatpants,a plain white sweater and some white yeezys.I decided that straightening my hair was the move for today as well as a makeup free face.

"Good as it's gonna get."I say posing in the mirror,I check that my bump is hidden before walking downstairs to were Tessa is editing.

"Hey T."I say sitting next to her.

"Hi E."She smiled at me.

"It's just us home,unusual."She reminded me,that's right.Jake took Owen to set and everyone else was doing their own thing.

"Maybe we should clean the place."I shrug feeling my OCD kicking in.

"I mean,I'm down.It won't last long but it's the effort that counts."She says shutting her MacBook.

We start cleaning the place,I love cleaning.Jake gets mad because 'it's not good for the baby to be on my feet all the time'.Ugh he is annoying sometimes.

I turn on my Bluetooth speaker and connect it with my phone,I start blasting out country music and me and Tessa start dancing,singing and laughing.

"I'm getting tired.Its time to stop now."Tessa mutters out of breath.

"You sound like Jake."I shake my head.

"What do you mean?"She asked putting the brush away.

"Oo Erika don't clean all the time it's bad for the baby."I mock waving my hands around.SHIT I JUST TOLD HER ABOUT THE BABY!

"B-Baby?"She asks shocked,I nervously laugh."Your pregnant?The Erika Costell is pregnant with the Jake Paul's baby?"She asks.

"Haha..."I nervously laugh again."about that."

"Ricky!O my gosh,this is great!Your having a baby.How many weeks?"She hugged me.

"12 weeks on the 6th."I sniff.

"Your not happy about the baby?"She pauses.

"Well I mean,I am but I'm not at the same time.It was an accident T,it wasn't planned."I sat down.

"Oh,So you don't want a baby?"

"No,no I do but I mean...ugh I don't know!Im scared!Owen's delivery was a fucking disaster."I throw my arms around.

"Don't be scared,everyone is here for you.What happened in Owen's delivery if you don't mind me asking?"She held my hand.

"It was going great,I was fully dilated by ten centimetres.I started pushing as normal It I couldn't do it,I was in a huge amount of pain,I was tired and I just couldn't do it.I had an emergency C-section and I was really pissed that,that happened."I roll my eyes.

"I'll be here and Jake will be.Erika you are Jake's everything and I know that,you can't let him down.You are special to him Erika,you might not realise but he tells you everything,he is open with you.He isn't even that open with Chance and Anthony,you are his literal lifesaver."She grinned at me,that speech was amazing.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I started balling,Tessa comforted me.These hormones!

"He has something very big for you,just wait and see..."She says smiling.

~~~

"Hey Erika?"Jake says.

"That's me."I sigh.

"What's on your mind?"He asked pulling me closer to him.

"The baby,you,Owen,everyone else.Im stressed and I'm scared."I let my feeling out to him.

"The baby is fine,I am fine,Owen is fine.Can you try think positive and come see everyone for a little while?"He asks giving me puppy eyes.I move my head from his shoulder.

"Babe,you know I don't want too."I frown,he kissed my forehead.

"Please?I have a surprise for you."He smiled at me,I slightly smiled at the sight of his smile.

"Ugh,Fine!Please carry me?"I ask.He smiles and showers me with kisses.

I hop on his back and we head downstairs,I see everyone lined up and cameras set up on all angles.I look at Jake who nods at me,he takes me to the front of the Christmas tree and put me on the floor.He grabbed my hands and looked straight my way,I looked around at everyone smiling and I got butterflies as I realised what was about to happen...

~~~

O gawd.Whats about to happen?I have gone back to my old more detailed style of writing as I prefer it.Im getting the next chapter done as we speak and the QOTD will be at the end of that chapter,It's a double upload cause I feel bad for not writing in forever.

~Emily🐐🎄