Chapter 25

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

    It's been the hardest 2 months of my life. And I was tortured for all but a year and half. But this has been more painful as a mental pain than any physical pain I had ever been through.
      I have done everything in my being to stay away from her. But I have always been there. Always. I would watch over her fights and get her out of trouble if need be.
     I would always be there when I could. But it hurt too much and I was close to draining my emotions like before. But.. I found my love for her.. and.. I didn't want to lose it.
     Now I'm here..
"I love you too, Nin."
"Can we be together again?"
      I can't help but grow a smile to her. "Do my teeth look sharp, pointy and scary?"
"No, Val. You don't look scary."
"Then yes."
     I flop down on the mattress beside her. My heart feels better already. Less ache. I'm happy...
      She climbs on top of me and straddles my hips.
"Do you forgive me?"
"I thought it was my fault. There is nothing to forgive. I'm sorry that I didn't give you the chance to explain. I just wanted you to feel safe again."
"I do feel safe. Right now."
      I wrap my arms around her loosely. She's.. literally an angel.
"You're beautiful."
     She blushes and it's.. it's adorable.
"Thank you."
      She leans down and kisses my cheek. "You're beautiful too."
     I can't help but smile to her. I've never been called that by anyone other than her and Joel. And Joel was talking about when I was in guy form.
      As she sits up, I pull her back down and capture her lips. My heart is beating so hard, it might actually beat out of my chest. And I'm sure it would run around the world in a minute.
      Her lips are so soft. So... I've missed them. I've missed her.
      The kiss... the kiss is causing the feelings I once had before. The flame. And it burns.
      The kiss.. the kiss is sweet... And slow.. And I want more.. I want more.
"I missed you." She whispers against my lips before taking another kiss.
      My.. lowers..
      I break the kiss before it gets heated. Before I get too heated. Way too heated.
"Did I do something wrong?"
"N..No." I stutter out.
      Something in her teal eyes turns dark and she bites her lip.
       ...to be honest. I. Am. Dying. Right. Now..
      Something about that look.. makes me.. throb. Everything about the look is... sexy.
       She leans down and takes me in another kiss. The kiss is cut short by her... biting ... my lip. I softly moan to it.
      As she pulls back, the darkness took over her teal eyes... and.. now I know. It's lust..
      She looks.. to me.. And bites her lip again. She pulls her shirt off, along with her bra.
       Being honest.. Her body is absolutely stunning. Of course as an angel, she is perfect. But if she wasnt, I could easily say she is one by how perfect every thing is with her.
      Her breasts... A perfect shape d cup.. And looking.. makes my mouth water..
"Can.. I.."
      She nods slowly. I sit up from under her and it confuses her. She didn't let me finish my question though.
      I lightly kiss her left breast and bring my hand to her right. I gain a rather loud moan and it makes me want more. I want to hear her moan for me.
"Is this okay?" I speak between my kisses to her soft skin.
"Yes." She says it in a soft gasp.
      I lightly lick across her nipple and enjoy the sound of her moan. After a few moments of soft and slow kisses, I kiss from her left breast to her right and give the same attention. The moans I gain only feed my hungry, only adds fuel to the fire.
      She tugs lightly at my sportsbra and I pull it off. She pushes me back against the mattress. Her lips travel down my neck and I softly moan to her warm lips.
    As she reaches my breasts and kiss, I do moan out for her. I never.. this feeling is amazing. I never really thought about how lips would feel anywhere else but I love it.
     She pulls back for a moment. "Do you trust me?"
"Of course I do." And I do. She could probably drive Sekia in my chest and it would be my fault because I have that much trust in her.
     She gets up. She pulls off my boxers and then takes off her own pants. She climbs on me in a partial way.
Her lips lightly kiss mine... lightly...
A moment of silence passes.. And it's like my heart beat is trying to make its own sound in my ears to make it seem as if it's not deadly silent.
"I want to try something. I don't know what I'm doing, Val. But I am going to try something. I need permission though."
"Y..Yes.."
     Her hand places on my lowers. I moan out loudly to it. The... pleasure... it's intense... A feeling.. I've never..
"Is this okay?"
     She rotates her fingers around my.. clit.. I feel like I'm ..the pleasure.. it's so different and.. so.. so.. bliss..
"Yes.." I moan out to her.
    Her lips find mine and I'm losing all focus to anything and everything that isn't this. Her hand rubs against me faster and I'm filling the kiss with my moans. I feel myself only grow closer to a climax but I don't want it to end. I don't want this feeling to end.
     I feel a release coming. I wrap my arm around her, nails slightly dig in her back as it begins. She moans out to it... I pull from the kiss and lean up.
I whisper her name to her in climax.
"Ninfa..."
     I lean in and lightly bite her earlobe. I don't know why... But the urge.. to just bite her.. everywhere.. is strong.
     She must like it because she moans out to it. I release her ear and lightly kiss down her neck and across her beautiful bare shoulder.
"Do you trust me?" She breathes out to my kisses. Her hand still in slow movements.
"Y..Yes."
     A pain.. pleasure.. in a mix of deadly lust. Her fingers penetrate me and I feel a pain to it. My virginity... is hers...
     I hadn't known the tight hold I had her in...
"Val.."
    She leans down and kisses my lips lightly. "I can stop.."
"Please don't. I'm okay, love."
     Her eyes.. shine brightly.. she's so damn beautiful.
     Her fingers.. She slowly thrusts them in me and I.. I.. am.. I can't hold my moans.
     Her lips take mine.. But I fill the kiss with moans. I feel my body no nothing my head up. I feel... to each thrust.. it gets more pleasurable.
     She speeds her pace and I feel myself coming again. I pull from the kiss only to give her name as I release.
"Ninfa.." I moan her name out loudly.
I'm in heavy breaths.. Her eyes draw me in..
"You're shaking. Are you okay?"
      I find myself smiling. "I'm good, love."
     In a moment I flip us. She giggles.. the first.. oh it's a beautiful sound..
     She bites her lip and I so badly want to have her feel what I felt.
"Can.. I.."
     She nods to me. I lean down and kiss her. Her lips so soft.
    I bring my hand to her clit. The warm, wet and throbbing. She moans out to it and it's an addicting sound.
     I begin to rub and the kiss fills with her moans. Her moans... I enjoy.. knowing I'm bringing her pleasure.
       Though.. I do love her lips.. I pull back enough and kiss down her jawline, taking her ear in my teeth lightly.
     Her breath turns heavy to it, along with her moans. I release her ear and slowly kiss her neck. An angel is literally singing for me right now. I'm in love with the sounds that are given.
     I rub her faster, trying to make her come as I had. I feel like I need to please her, need to make sure she gets release.
"Valerie.." she moans out loudly to me and I know she had come.
     I pull from her neck...
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes." She says in a heavy pant.
     She pulls me down to her, her lips claim mine and... And my heart.. something in my heart explodes. The kiss.. filled with nothing but passion, I can feel her love for me..
     I gently begin to push my fingers in. Her breath seems to stop for a moment and I stop pushing my fingers.
"I'm okay.." she whispers against my lips for me to continue.
     Her tight warmth squeezes around my fingers as I push in as far as I can.
      I pull from the kiss. "Is it okay?"
     Her eyes tell no lies. "Yes, Val."
"Do you wish to continue?"
"Please.."
      I take her lips in another kiss and thrust my fingers at a slow pace. Like me, her moans soft at first but grow in volume after each in and out become more pleasurable.
     Her moans completely take the kiss. I give her freedom to moan but leaning down and kissing her neck again. I can tell she's close to climax by her nails digging into my back.
     She grows tighter around my fingers and I know she's going to realease.
"Valerie.." she yells my name out for me in a moan.
     I slowly remove my fingers and roll off of her. She doesn't take much time to roll over on me. Her head nuzzles between my neck and the pillow.
"I love you." Weariness takes me over.
"I love you too, Val."
"That.. was.."
"Intense."
      I laugh to her word. "Yeah."
      I begin to fall asleep and it hits me quickly. I can't tell if she sleeps too.. But I fall asleep. A dreamless sleep.