Chapter 28

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

Not too sure what has come over me but I can't for a moment keep my hands off of Valerie. As a shemale? I found her member to be deadly delicious. It makes me wonder if her female parts taste the same.
I hide my face in her shoulder because I know I'm dying of blush to my dirty thoughts.
"Are you alright, love?"
"Yeah. I'm good." I mumble in her embrace.
"Are you not going to eat?"
"I did."
"Like 5. Bro. Eat." Joel says with his mouth full.
I turn back to the food. I do admit, chicken nuggets and fires are good. But I enjoy cheese pizza better.
Or cheese in general. I love cheese. Ever since humans learned the knowledge for it, I have been in a cheese crave.
I eat.. But definitely not as much as Valerie and Joel. Cheese showed up and ate with us. But left again because she thought she had a lead on Lucifer.
"Valerie. You're a fatty. You hogged them all."
She raises her shirt and shows abs.. mouthwatering 6 pack.
"Bitch call me fat."
Joel laughs. "Fatty."
"I'm done with you, man." Valerie gets up. Her hand grabs mine. "Come with me?"
I get up and follow. Joel does the annoying penetration hand gestures as I turn my head to look back. He's funny.
Valerie picks me off my feet. Her smile grows. "I have something for you."
"Oh? Okay?"
She sits me on the bed. She sits crisscross from me.
"So. I was talking to a friend thingy. And they told me a secret."
"Oh?"
Her hands raise and fingers to my temples. She takes a deep breath.
"Do you trust me?"
"Yeah, I do."
I hear whispers and mumbles and then there is a small connection setting in my mind. I feel.. I feel power. A power.. it's strange..
"What was that?"
She smiles. "Maybe you should ask your best friend."
"Val, you're making no sense. You make no sense like half the time. You confuse me. I'm smart, but dumb it down for me."
"I shared my power to speak with animals to you."
"Are you serious?"
She nods. "Only way to really know is if you go to Misty. I also have something else."
She gets up and runs to a closet. She pulls out this... giant.. it looks like a pillow.
"I made this for Misty. So if she doesn't sleep with us, she has a place to sleep."
"You made that?"
She folds it back up before coming back over. "Yeah. I thought maybe if she's trying to be nice to me.. I could with her. I've had it since before."
The world seems to stop. She's gone. As time resumes she's changing to her night attire..
She climbs into bed and curls under the covers. I know my heart wants to stay but I cannot. I have to see Misty.
I want to talk to her for the first time.
I lean over and kiss her cheek.
"I'll see you later, love." She says.
A smile grows to her word. I like the nicknames. Better than just angel.
She sighs. "I love you."
"I love you too."
I lean over and lightly kiss her. I blink out before she can kiss back... because I know I won't want to leave if she does.
The Elder smiles to me. "You're rather glowing."
"I'm in love. She loves me. She said. And I love her."
"I'm happy for you."
"Where's Misty?"
"Your chambers."
"Thank you. I bow and he returns the bow.
I head into my chambers and Misty headbutts me.
"I missed you."
I scratch behind her ears.
"I missed you too, Misty."
She looks up at me in confusion.
"Can you hear me?"
"Yep."
"How? I'm so excited." She jumps up on me and I fall to the floor.
"Valerie shared the power."
"Does that mean you two are good? Together again?"
"Yeah. She told me she loved me." I smile to the memory.
"When do we return to earth?"
"I honestly don't know. I want to be there but I have no clothes there. I have nothing there really."
"Hm. Do you wish to return for the night?"
I nod to her. She purrs and headbutts me. "What are you waiting for?"
"I can bring you down in a day or so."
"Thanks."
I have a bunch of clothes and extras in case I want to stay longer. Misty waves me off and I blink back to Valerie's room. She sleeps.
Or doesn't. She's strange to know when I am around.
She rolls on her back and looks to me. "You came back. Or am I dreaming?"
"Nah, you're dreaming." I laugh to the face she makes and the sigh she takes. "I'm here, Val."
I climb in bed and flop on top of her. She chokes on the air.
"Sorry."
"Nothing to be sorry for. You're cute."
She laughs lightly.
"I missed you."
"You were gone for like 30 minutes."
I sit up and straddle her waist.
"I always miss you."
"I feel same about you. But I'm right here though."
Her arms wrap around me.. I feel so warm.. so home. But this is her home not mine.
"Misty wants to know when she can come back. I told her probably in a few days."
"Hm. Yeah, that's okay."
I traces along her abs. "I don't think you're fatty."
"I get a good workout."
I laugh at her and nod. "Hunting does good on you."
"That too."
"Valerie." I laugh out to her dirty mind.
"I was kidding. Kind of."
I lay against her and rest my head on her shoulder.
"So I have been thinking."
"Okay? More perverted thoughts?"
"Yes and no. I was wondering if you wanted to go on an actual date with me?"
My stomach erupts with butterflies.. my heart races more than it already is..
"Yes, Valerie."
"So. Tomorrow?"
"Yeah. That will be great." I lean up and kiss her cheek.
"Let's rest, love."
I fall asleep rather easy. It takes me so long to get to sleep without her next to me. I love her. All of her.

I sigh. Joel is in smiles, adjusting my dress. This guy and his fashion.
"Do you think it's too much?"
"No. You look great, Ninfa."
"What about her?"
"She's going to love it."
"What is she wearing?"
"She's killer in a dress."
"Joel. I don't know why I'm nervous. But. I. Am."
"You'll be okay. You're fabulous. I envy the way the dress fits."
I laugh and push him away.
"Hey. I like wearing dresses too. Sometimes. Maybe not because I don't have the body for them but if I could, I would."
"You can't change like Valerie can?"
"Nope. She's unique."
"Yeah.. She is." I smile.
"Each demon can tap into that power that limits them to one thing. Most often an animal. Not all demons can do. But Valerie is powerful. She can change to whatever she wants. She has a lot more power than she's founded so far."
"What's your change?"
In the blink of the eye he jumps in the air and morphs... in to a kitty. Like a snow leapord.
"See?"
I bend down and pet him. "You're so adorable."
He morphs back. Valerie yells from her room. "JOEL. HEEEELLLLPPP."
I laugh lightly and he runs off. I busy myself with my hair. I can't get it perfect.
I lift my head to Valerie walking to me. A dress going just above her knees. Pretty loose. I can tell she's wearing boxers.
Her hair in a normal wavy curl pulled over on one side.
"You look so beautiful, Nin."
I'm lost in her eyes for a moment before I'm able to really respond. "You're stunning..."
She takes my hand and brings it to her lips.
"Ew. What the fuck happened to you Valerie?"
She rolls her eyes and turns to him. "Next time your buttbuddy comes back over, I'll be up in your face saying the same shit."
"Mm. I wouldn't mind." He winks.
I laugh at him. He loves messing with Valerie. But I know he loves her, she just doesn't know how to really love back. I got lucky.
"Ready, love?"
Joel makes a heaving noise. The world stops for a moment and when time resumes Sekia is through his heart. He groans... "Fuck you, Valerie."
She removes the blade and wipes the blood on his shoulder. She turns to me... And smiles.
"Ready to go?"
I nod. She puts the sword away and takes my hand again. As we walk out, I see fear in Joel's eyes... it's interesting that he'd be afraid of her. I know she loves him as a brother, I can see it... But I don't think she'd ever say it out loud.
She takes me into the parking garage under the building. Her hand waves and a locked fence opens.
"We'll take one of my cars."
"One of? As in you have many?"
"This whole part of the garage is mine."
I'm noticing.. all.. multiple rows of stingrays, mustangs, camaros, chargers, challengers. Different years and colors. This.. is car heaven.
Her hand lightly squeezes mine. "Favorite color?"
"Uh. Blue."
After a few cars of walking, a blue stingray... the car is beautiful but doesn't match her beauty.
She opens the door for me and I climb in with her help. She climbs in and waves her hand over the arm rest and a hidden compartment holds keys.
"You're very strange."
She leans over and kisses my cheek. I can't help but smile.
"Right now, I'm winging everything. Not a clue what I'm really doing but I want the night to be perfect for you."
"It's our night. Has to be good for you too."
Her hand takes mine as she finally pulls out of the parking garage. She takes a deep breath and after a moment she begins driving again.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm good, love. Protection spell."
The ride is smooth. Though I know we are going 120 down a 50 limit highway. I have a feeling the car is invisible to the humans so we don't get caught.
It feels like seconds but really about 20 minutes and we are at a restaraunt. The place looks over fancy. A place only really rich would go to show off how much more rich they are to other rich people.
She hands the keys to someone to park the car and rushes to my side. I get out with her help. I can't help but smile to it all.
She is so perfect, I wish she could see herself as I see her. I only see a bright light shine line in her ruby eyes and I know it's love. We walk on and are seated immediately.
She's pulling a lot of strings. I'm shocked that a steak cost 80 dollars. I could have summoned one for a tiny present of energy.
"Money isn't an issue, Nin. Relax a bit?"
"I am relaxed. Just it's crazy a steak would be that much."
"Is that what you want?"
I nod to her. I love steak. And it comes with a baked patato with cheese...... cheese.
We order and wait.
"I have something for you, Nin."
"What else could you possibly do to make this all perfect."
She smiles to me. "Well. I know it's not much.." She takes my hand and has my palm facing up. "I want to give you this. A promise that I am yours. All yours. I will never leave unless you ask me to. I will do all I can to always make you happy. A promise." She drops a silver band in my palm.
I feel.. my heart.. like I want to cry from happiness.
I take the ring and look at it for a moment. "If you wish. It is up to you."
I slip on the ring and her eyes glow brighter. I can't.. I probably look like an idiot because I'm blushing and smiling..
"So take that as a yes."
"Nah. It's a no."
She laughs at me. "Alright. Whatever you wish, love."
"Most definitely a yes, Valerie."
As the food comes, we eat. I.. don't want to be here anymore. I just want to be alone with her.