Chapter 35

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

    She's got an interesting way to handle weapons. I didn't know how I hadn't noticed before. It's like she's dancing.
   But it works. In this few seconds are the greatest because time is almost slowed except us. It's now easier to do all this with someone else at my speed.
   The first fight of the night is taken care of. At least 80 different types of bodies in this one. It's getting worse and I fear no humans will survive this.
   No, I fear I might have to take over just to make sure the humans survive. And I don't want to do that so I am trying this way. We're doing good, I guess.
    Denver is a ghost town, whole population wiped out and though I made all bodies disappear, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. People suspect something supernatural and its getting more dangerous.
    The job is done and I resume time. The bodies collected start to burn. Her hand takes mine and we take flight again as the ashes fly in the air.
    I really don't want to be trapped in hell again just so the monsters will behave. I'll fight here and I'll fight all I can until every monster is killed.
"Even if you would take throne, Val, it wouldn't save the world now."
"In my head now, Ninfa?"
"No, just know that seeing the humans die is weighing on you. You can't blame yourself because it's not your fault. We will fight together. Together we will help the world survive."
"Together." ...Hopefully forever. "Gaints are fighting against Elfs."
"Aren't elfs friendly, Joel?"
"Yes. Luke needs help."
     It takes a small minute to reach the fight. Luke stands with sword in air trying to protect a family. He seems like a good fit for Joel.
"Valerie." He calls out for her. We both run to him.
"Hey Luke." I smirks. "Bye, Luke."
   The world is frozen around us. Not frozen, just.. either freezing or thawing.
   She draws her blade and I do the same. It takes shorter times to take care of everything. To compel is easier with her helping that too.
   I pile bodies and set a fire. As I resume time around us, the flame burns heavily. Each elf has eyes on me and the fire behind me.
   Luke is in shock. You'd think he would know I have magic by how much he hangs out with Joel. I guess not though.
"Lucifer's spawn." The elfs draw their swords again and surround me.
"Guys she's with me." Luke says.
"She must die. She started this war."
    It's like.. like.. I don't know how to explain how I feel. Maybe crushed? I'm trying to fix what my father started...I'm trying..
"She didn't start this. God did. Then Lucifer. Not her." Luke tries to reason with them.
   Easily noticed poison covered demon blade is pressed to my throat. I sigh loudly. "Can't I be free for one fucking year without living in dickheads shadow? I'm not Lucifer. I'm here fighting to help you all. I sav" the knife presses into my skin.
"Enough." One yells at me to stop speaking.
"She just saved you. You treat your hero with this?"
   The poison gives a bad taste in my mouth. Ninfa is staring at me, her eyes.. I love her eyes.
   The blade presses harder for a moment before is taken from my throat. Each sword is put away. I could have taken care of myself, slowed time, got out but in the end it would lead to their deaths and they don't deserve to die because they were saving humans and thought I was my father's daughter.
   The elfs back away but eyes linger to me. Ninfa takes my hand.
"No more. We're going home. You're going to rest. I don't know what the poison is."
"Nightshade." I sigh. "I don't die. Just be sick for a few days until it's out of me."
   She wraps her arms around me and blinks home. My stomach turns less and less to each time. I've also noticed she's gotten stronger and hasn't passed out from across the world blinks, like this one.
   She's barely winded. I guess I am helping in a way, I've been trying to teach her focus on energy and it's use rather than focusing on if she's got enough energy to blink. Like reverse physiology.
   It's because she's second guessing her energy so it actually makes her weak. I've been helping her channel it. I also believe maybe the magical connection between us I made, she's taking some of my power. I'm alright with it, if she doesn't take a bad turn with it.
    Her hold on me stays, though we're safe. My heart hurts. It hurts and I can't tell why.
"Love?"
"I don't know what I would do if I lost you."
"Lucifer ripped my heart out of my chest and showed it to me. The chances of me dying is rare. I have been poisoned by nightshade before. It didn't kill me then, it won't now."
"Still." She looks up to me. I see tears in her eyes and it only makes my heart to hurt worse.
"You never really realise how much you love someone until it's to life or death situation."
"I love you too, Nin."
   I hear a mumble I don't think I was meant to. "Please never leave me."
   I lift her up and crash on the bed with her. She smiles to me holding her. I love when she smiles.
"Rest, Val. I know you'll need."
    I nod slowly to it. I know she is right because I feel myself sleeping to this. To her warmth..

    I grown loudly. Why?
"Val. Wake. Up."
"Nhm."
    She keeps poking me. My sides. My cheek. My ass. Even poked my nose.
"Please. We have to go somewhere."
"Nhm."
"Val.." She whispers in my ear. Her voice...
"Stop it."
    Her hand.. Her hand so warm as she slides into my boxers.
"It thinks it's morning."
"You're so mean."
   She strokes my shaft in her hand. I'm trying not to moan to it. Trying. Definitely failing.
"I want you." She whispers in the voice I always find to be sexy...
   The bed shifts for a moment and my boxers are pulled down. Her lips.. Her soft and warm lips kiss my tip.
"Mm. Are you awake now?"
"If I say yes, would you continue?"
    She takes my tip in her mouth and lightly sucks are her hand moves up and down my length. I moan to it. I moan to it all.
   The swirl of her tongue. The light pull as she sucks me in her mouth. The way she deep throats me.
"I'm.." I can't get the rest out before I release into the back of her mouth.
"Nin.." I moan loudly for her.
    I use my speed and pin her down.
"Hi there, babe."
     I tilt my head to the side and smirk. "Hi, love."
    I rub myself against her wetness. She softly moans to it. I keep teasing her.
"Please..."
"You beg?"
    She bites her lip and nods. I love when she bites her lip... it's an instant turn on.
   Place myself at her entrance and slowly push in. Her moans fill the enchanted space. She's always so tight around me and I love how she squeezes me, it makes it more pleasurable as she rubs hard against me.
    She's perfect for me. I love it and I never will want another.
   My hips to hers, my length fully in her warmth. I stay still to be a tease. It drives her crazy. It drives me crazy to feel her tightness have a throb as I stay out of motion.
"Please. Please don't tease me."
"But you make it so fun."
"No.. please."
    I thrust once and she moans loudly to it.
"Damn it, Valerie."
    I trace my finger along her toned belly. The first time I had a sexual urge was when I say her bare toned stomach.
   I rub around her clit and I feel her legs start to tremble. I begin thrusting in her while rubbing her. Her walls tighten more around me and makes it harder to go...
   I lean down and kiss her lips lightly. "I need you to relax, love." She's naturally right but she's over tense for some reason..
"S..Sorry."
   Her walls loosen and I thrust in fast. She moans loudly. Her moans are fuel to my fire.
   I lean down and lightly kiss her neck. "I love how you're tight. But sometimes you tense."
"Did I hurt you?"
"No, no. You didn't."
"We don't have to continue."
"Why would I not give my love the pleasure she deserves?"
    I start pushing in and out again. Our moans mix, though hers are much louder than mine. Her moans.. I do a hard pace and she digs her nails in my back.
   Her moans chain my name. It causes my heart to race.. to skip beats.. to know I caused her the pleasure to get the beautiful moans of my name.
   She pulls me from her neck and takes my lips in a kiss. The kiss is instantly filled with our moans. But the kiss ends quickly when we need air.
   I push in harder against her insides and she ... She comes against me.
"Valerie.." She moans out my name loudly.
   I pull out from her and quickly take in her beautiful clit. I lightly suck on her wetness. She moans to it.. Fuck her moans.. Her juices..
   I lick up and down her before sticking my tongue inside her warmth. She calls my name out again and I know she has come again.
"Valerie.."
   I take in her loads before cleaning her. She's quick and has me in her mouth. I moan out to the feeling of her suck on me.
   She makes me crazy..  trying to get me to come.. And I do. I come a lot for her.
"Ninfa.." I moan out loudly for her.
   It takes a few moments before I actually start to go down. Her smile is witty.
"What?"
"I like wake up calls."
"But you're the one who woke me..."
   I pull on my boxers and then the rest of my clothes and get ready to leave.
"Remind me why I'm doing this?"
"Because he asked. He's a good guy."
"But I'm a demon. I don't see the possibility of him actually liking me. I don't think he would find me suitable for you because I'm not."
   She floats to my level for a moment before she attaches herself by wrapping her legs around me. Her arms wrap around me tightly in a hug.
"You are perfect for me. Whether you believe it or not, you're my angel."
    I laugh to her. "Sure, love. I'm an angel. A damned angel who is also a demon. Works well."
"Valerie, you are part angel. Lucifer was an arch angel. Your mother a demon. You're an angel with a darkside."
    Why does she always make me smile? Make me wish I had her in my life so long ago? Make me need her to hold me? Make me feel weak but also strong? I do truly love her, this.. this is love.
"I love you so much, Ninfa."
    She smiles to me. A beautiful smile. "I love you too, Valerie."
   I kiss her cheek. But no matter her words to me, I still feel a massive anxiety. To meet the man whom pretty much guided her towards me... his power has to be stronger than mine and I'm sure of he wished to, he could kill me with the snap of his fingers.
   I'm not one to hold much fear. But fear of disappointing him and making her disappointed.. that I fear. Because to me, I'm a demon and monster but to her I am her angel and I'm not but I don't want to ruin my image to her.
   I just want to do this right. I want to prove that I'm worthy of her love..