Chapter 17 - Flag

Hello there beshies, here's another feel good chapter for you albeit a short update. I promised you something nice tonight and I'm fulfilling that promise, hope you like it.  I created a twin book for The Good Sister, entitled 'Vanilla' for the more mature/SPG chapters. 

Request ko lang, please come back here after you've read the twin book because there's a continuation to the chapter after their intimate moment together. I'd like to know what you think of the new development in their relationship, and how do you think it will impact on their future. Clueless? Read on and  see what I mean. enjoy :)

It was a chilly morning in Tagaytay, and Dei slowly woke up to the sensation of a finger caressing her belly button. She dared not move, the back and forth sensation of his finger made the muscles of her belly tighten. Warm lips now rubbed against her nape, giving her goosebumps. The hand on her tummy moved up, just below the swell of her breast, palm and fingers spreading over her ribcage. His breath was warm against her neck as he spoke.

"Wake up sleepyhead."

She sighed and burrowed her butt deeper against him, his arm around her tightening.

"Dei, what are you doing?"

"Trying to go back to sleep."

"Uhhhh, but you're waking me up in more ways than one. Sige lang, continue."

It suddenly began to sink in what he was referring to. She turned around and faced him, pinching his middle.

"Ang bastos mo!"

"Ow! Huy, masakit ha......"

"Arte mo. Di naman eh."

"Sakit kaya....."

He raised his shirt to show her the reddened portion of his middle where she pinched him. She touched the exposed skin gently, noting the redness.

"Awww, wawa. Namumula nga."

"Kiss mo please......."

"Kiss talaga ha, ang galing ng segue ha."

"Sige na baby, kiss mo......masakit eh."

"Style mo, sige na nga."

She lowered her head to touch her lips to his middle, pressing her lips to the warm flesh.

One.....Two.....Three......

She pressed soft kisses repeatedly to his body, her mouth lingering on his flesh. The tip of her tongue darted out and licked, hearing his sharp intake of breath.

A/N Lipat muna sa tayo sa kabilang room ok? The other book is entitled "Vanilla."  You can follow me then add the book to your library. Or you can copy this link and paste when you search:  https://www.wattpad.com/488081705-vanilla-the-good-sister-unraveled-newbie

But come back here and chat with me, deal? May pag-uusapan tayo 😊

-----

They had a late breakfast and took selfies outside the hotel. Richard loved how Dei was so clingy to him now, even in public. He was just as clingy with her, unable to stop touching her in any way, even if it was just to touch her hair, brush off anything that stuck to her clothes, or hold her by the small of her back.

"Dei, ok lang ba magpost ako sa FB ng photos natin?"

She wanted to stop him, but felt it was such a small request in return for all his hardships in pursuing her. She didn't want Kat to see their photo, but she couldn't refuse Jay this small request. She would deal with Kat later.

"Sure. Is your FB open now?"

"Yes why?"

"May I borrow your phone?"

"Sure."

She took his phone and tinkered with it for a few minutes, smiling as she worked. She returned it to him smiling. He checked to see what she did and felt his heart flip.

She changed his relationship status from "Single" to "In a relationship with" Madeline Mendez. 

A/N : Was it a good move to announce they were in a relationship already? What do you think?