Chapter 28 - Display

Heto na guys! The teaser that will now be exposed in complete detail. Siyempre pag teaser, there are portions taken out to tickle your mind. So here, it's the whole picture now. You will see how the minds of Dei, Richard, Inigo and Kat are thinking at that same moment when they were all in front of the media for the presscon of Disruption as an indie movie. 

By the way, thank you so much for those who already took the time to read Disruption. It is radically different from anything I have ever written, but I know that it will still make you feel all sorts of things. Plot twist pa rin in the end. Thank you for the nice comments, guys. 

So here's the most awaited part of the story, the teaser, ladies and gentlemen, and how in blends with the story, considering all the events that have just passed. Your comments ha? I hope you like it :)

On the morning of Richard's birthday, Dei was at the Faulkner residence, having spent the night there with him and his family. They had a great New Year's Day celebration, his siblings and parents fully embracing Dei as a part of their family.

She woke up early to prepare breakfast for him, letting him sleep longer. Her gift was already on the breakfast tray as well, ready for serving. She entered the room and saw him still sleeping. She gingerly laid down the tray on the couch and approached the bed to sit and wake him.

"Birthday boy............"

She slipped underneath the covers to ward off the cold from the room's airconditioning. He was bare-chested, her fingertips coming in contact with his solid chest. His arm wrapped around her and pulled her closer to him.

"Happy birthday to you......." She started singing softly, whispering seductively against his ear. Her hand travelled as she sang, tracing the muscled planes of his midsection, traveling up to his neck, down his arm and hip, moving south. As her hand reached his crotch, her breath caught at his hard-on, his hand kept her hand where it was.

His mouth was already twitching naughtily, his dimple deepening. She poked his side with her other hand.

"Baby boyyyyyy.......get up na."

She started raining kisses on his face, one eye opened and groped for her breast.

"Hoy! Grabe ka, ohhhhhh....."

He was kissing her neck, one leg pinning down her body.

"Don't start something you can't finish Mrs. Faulkner." She was absurdly happy with the sound of that.

"Mrs. Faulkner talaga ha?"

"Yes, that's where we're headed, Dei. One day, I will make you totally mine."

"Hmmmmm.......I like that. Meanwhile, pwede tama nang harot? I brought you breakfast, hala malamig na yun."

"Painitin na lang kita, para—"

"Jayyyyyy, ang kulit. Get up na, seriously. We're meeting Kat later."

He suddenly sat down.

"Ha, finally? For real? It took a while for us to finally meet."

"There's a reason for you two meeting today."

"What? May problema ba? Birthday ko Dei ha, don't break my heart today."

She left him to get the breakfast tray and laid it in front of him. On the table was a gift-wrapped box. She took the box and pressed her lips to his.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Sweetie another gift? You spent so much na on the last one. Too much."

"Well you spent too much on my ring and it wasn't my birthday so we're even. Open it.......Oh my gosh, I hope you will like our surprise."