How are you guys?

Before anything else........BIG HUG. I know most of us are hurting and we all need time to heal. I'm sorry, I know that Wattpad is one source of your catharsis but I can't bring myself to write about them now. I will not lie, I am devastated just like the rest of the fandom.

But we can bounce back, right? :)

I will be traveling from tomorrow till early next week. Hopefully the break will do me good. We can chat naman if you need someone to talk to, I have my laptop with me as I travel. When I come back, I will try to finish this story and start new ones, happy ones that will cheer us all up.

Friends, life is short. Pick up the pieces and find happiness in the things you have. Maybe this is a wake-up call for all of us to focus on other aspects of our life that we may need to give attention to. 

I am sure we all have different views on what happened. Let's respect each other and try not to police POVs. Some may need to rant or say things they feel at the heat of the moment, let them. Let them apologize for it after, because no one is perfect. We can still be friends despite the differences of opinion, and the underlying message here is to offer each other comfort.

I am thinking of an interactive project with readers, one that will allow the readers to contribute to the story. Gusto niyo ba yun? We can work on it together here and on Twitter, tapos may pa-havs ako for whoever will be picked. Simple items lang, just to cheer you guys up. Pray na matuloy, ok?

Let's not forget each other, ok? If you need to talk, just message me here or on Twitter. Some of you already have, and I am so thankful for your trust in opening up to me :)

Take care, guys....hug ulit :)