Chapter 26B - Face to Face

And just because I'm happy today, I couldn't wait till tomorrow to publish a short but meaningful update. Medyo na-bother ba kayo sa previous chapter? Heto na sagot para makatulog kayo, hahaha. I can never say no to you guys, ang lakas niyo sakin.

Triggered ako ng MaiChard eh. Kilig from the EB ganap :) 

Enjoy the update guys! You  all are always my source of inspiration. 

Bukas ulit ha :)

It was a question she did not expect him to ask her. Why was everyone asking her what she felt for Richard? Was she giving the wrong signals to people? First was Dei, who really told her point blank what she felt about it, this time Inigo.

"Why are you asking me that question?"

"Because I like you, Kat. I like your personality and I think you're a good sister to Dei. Please don't change my opinion of you. Your sister loves you, she's so protective of you. Don't do anything to break her heart."

"Are you judging me again?"

"I'm being a good friend giving you sound advice. Sometimes, we create ideals in our mind and get blinded by them. We refuse to see what's good for us by insisting on what we want for us. Hindi lang ikaw yan, I'm guilty of the same mistake."

"What's wrong with having an ideal? You've met Jay, he's quite a guy. If I were to have a partner in life, I'd want someone like him. I want someone as patient and caring, as wise and intelligent, and as stable. Anong masama sa ideal guy ko?"

"He's an ideal guy, yes. For someone like Dei. Have you ever seen them together? They get lost in each other's presence. They have their own universe. It's like everything around them disappears. To be honest, nakakainggit."

"I don't intend to hurt my sister if that will answer your question."

"No, hindi mo nasagot yung tanong ko."

She stood up to escape him but he was too fast for her. He held her wrist in a vise-like grip and stood close to her.

"Please answer my question, Kat. It's not that difficult to answer."

"Why should I? I don't own you any explanation."

"Sige......ako alam ko sagot. But you probably will deny it."

"Ha! This I have to hear."

"No, Kat. I won't say it. I'll show it."

Wth that he pulled her by the nape and kissed her. It was not an angry and demanding kiss like their first, it was soft and sweet. His lips pressed against hers ever so gently but firmly, sucking on her lower lip, then biting gently, pulling her closer as he sank into one of the conference chairs.

She was straddling him, her hands holding on to his shoulders to steady herself. His arms folded, bringing their bodies so close, he felt her breasts pressing against him. His tongue was nipped by her teeth, their kiss deepened. Inigo was close to losing control, fighting the urge to run his hands against her bare skin underneath the loose top she wore.

She was beginning to squirm above him and slowly, he stilled her movement and buried his face in her neck. It was then that she realized she had fallen prey to his touch again and stiffened. Reluctantly, he let her go, but held on when she was about to stand.

"The next time someone asks you what you feel about him, remember this moment Kat. Remember how good it is between us. When we're not arguing or hurting each other physically, we are capable of getting lost in our own world too. I am not like Jay, but what he gives Dei, I can give you."

He let go of her then, caressing her chin as he smiled. Kat felt her heart hammering and for the first time, she was at a loss for words. Her skin still tingled where he touched her, she still tasted him in her mouth. She stood shakily and stepped out of the room wordlessly, leaving Inigo deep in thought.