Tanaka x Shy!Male! Reader

Title: Marry me!

In this, you are Nishinoya's older brother

Who could've thought the shyest person in school, Nishinoya(M/N), was Nishinoya Yuu's brother.  No one thought that since you were at least 6' 5''.  No one thought that the school's "Gangster" would fall for our shy (M/N).  

Nishinoya burst through the door, shouting "Osu!" to his fellow teammates already practicing.  They all looked up and saw Noya gesturing to something outside and walking back out again.  Suga went to go investigate the quiet "No"s and "please (M/N)!"s past the door.  He stopped halfway when Noya reappeared with a tall boy with (H/L) (H/C) hair.  Noya gently tugged him inside and everyone was curious to who he was.  The taller boy fiddled with his sleeves and looked down at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world to him.  He glanced up but quickly looked back down.  "Who's that Nishinoya-san?!" Hinata asked, startling the unknown visitor.  Nishinoya gave him a worried look and turned back to Hinata.  "That's my older brother (M/N)!" He says, unintentionally giving (M/N) more attention than he wanted.

(M/N) looked up slightly and everyone got to see his facial features clearly.  He had soft (E/C) eyes, wavy (H/L) (H/C) hair, (S/T) skin, and a slightly scared expression littered his face.  He opened his mouth, but nothing came out.  Tanaka shivered slightly, staring at the older Nishinoya.  "Oi Tanaka! What's wrong with you!? You look like you're falling for him!" Noya playfully hollered to him.  (M/N) visually tensed, as well as Tanaka.  (M/N), wanting to leave, back toward the door.  Nishinoya saw this and suddenly became quiet.  "(M/N)? I'm sorry, was that embarrassing?" He asked in a tone the team didn't know he had.  The tone was genuinely worried and surprisingly gentle for the loud 2nd year.   Tanaka stared in slight adoration and wonder at (M/N) as he let himself be led by Noya toward the bench and whisper something into Noya's ear, which made him nod.  Noya went back to the court and excitedly shout "Let's start!" They all nodded in agreement except one, who was still staring at (M/N) with a pink-tinted face.

Noya was obviously worried for his older sibling, since he kept glancing over at him, making sure there were no stray balls flying toward him.  (I love this sentence...) Noya was told to focus, so he assumed (M/N) was going to be fine.  Tanaka, on the other hand, wasn't focused.  Well, he was, but not on volleyball.  His attention was on (M/N) the whole time.  In return, he kept missing spikes, failed receives and couldn't block as well.  No one knew what was happening to Tanaka.  Heck, he, himself, didn't even know.  Luckily, he went back to his normal loud self.  He got the spikes, made the receiver, and successfully blocked, but, everything went downhill on one spike.  He spiked with all his confidence, aiming at what was surely the floor, but it went off course since he saw (M/N) looking over to him with such amazement.  The spike flew past the blockers, toward the bench, right where (M/N) was sitting.  Noya stared in horror as his brother got smacked in the face with the fast volleyball.  They all stopped as if their legs restricted them from moving.   "(M/N)!" a lone voice called out, running toward him.  They all helplessly stared as Noya worried over his brother.

Suga trod over and helped Noya pick him back up and set him on the bench, waiting for Kiyoko to get the first aid kit.  Finally, the whole team walked over toward the two 3rd years and the 2nd year.  Luckily, (M/N) only had a bloody nose, but he sat there with such shock, he couldn't comprehend what happened just now.  (M/N) opened his mouth to speak, and surprisingly for all, even Noya, he muttered a quiet "Don't worry Yuu, I'm ok..." 

His soft, smooth voice echoed in the gym as Noya proudly smiled at his shy brother.  Tanaka was enticed at (M/N)'s voice, that he walked right up to him, kneeled down and shouted, at the top of his lungs, "Marry me please!" 

(M/N) squeaked in surprise as his hands were gripped in the wing spiker's calloused ones. 

They all stared at them, not knowing what to do.  After a while, (M/N) unexpectedly shouted: "M-m-m-Maybe when we're older!"  They all stared at him with a shocked expression as he ran out of the gym, squeaking every now and then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah.  Ok.  I'm sorry