Asahi x Male Reader

Reader is part of a popular boy band called BiSHiE, but not like the modern shit we have today.  Like ACTUAL QUALITY.

Don't judge Band name... I couldn't think of anything else, and besides, it's short for Bishonen which means "Pretty Boy" So hey... 

I know it's really similar to the jpop band BiSH, but again, I'm sorry...  

You play the drums, and you've been with Asahi for 2 years.  You're in college, 1st year. 

Play Audio when you see ~'~'~'~'

Song Name: Kanashii Ureshii (Koi to Uso OP) 

Original Band: frederic  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noya swerved by the huge sea of people, the Karasuno VBC following.  "So, Asahi, how long have you two been together?" Daichi teased, hands intertwining with Suga's.  Asahi nervously scratched the nape of his neck, chuckling.  "Uh, I think 2 years..." He replied, averting his eyes.  Daichi gave a hearty laugh as he slapped Asahi's back, making the said male groan in pain.  "Wao! Asahi-san! I never knew you were in a relationship with BiSHiE's star drummer!" exclaimed Hinata, catching other people's attention.  Kageyama looked just as shocked, but only because he remembered that Hinata was holding his hand too, occasionally squeezing it.

Asahi shushed them, anxiously looking around.  He stiffened up once he saw people whispering to each other, so he started rushing off to the backstage area.  "O-Oi Asahi!" Daichi called out, weaving through the crowd of people, snatching up a lost Nishinoya on the way.  Once backstage, Asahi roamed around, looking for his boyfriend and drummer.  "Oooi Asahi!" He heard a familiar voice call out.  Turning around, he saw a (Long, tan, and handsome XD) tall, attractive, (H/C)-haired male waving his drumsticks around.  "(M-M/N)!" Asahi stuttered out, making the other smile.  Asahi ran toward him, wrapping his arms around him for a hug.  

He nuzzled his face into the crook of his lover's neck, inhaling the vague scent of coffee grounds, a floral scent of Lotus, mixed with a faint Cedarwood scent.  "I love the way you smell (M/N)..." Asahi sighed, taking in another inhale of his significant other's smell.  (M/N) gave a light chuckle. "Um, Thanks?" He laughed.  "Oi Asahi! Don't run off like that!" Daichi scolded, making the two rush to separate.  Asahi looked down in guilt, muttering a faint "Sorry".  (M/N) stepped forward with a warm smile on his face.  "Hello! I'm (L/N) (M/N), BiSHiE's drummer," (M/N) introduced, "And who are you?" After introductions, they parted ways.  The VBC walked toward their front row seats, courtesy of (M/N), and the drummer himself went to go set up before the crowd flooded in.  

They all sat next to their respective boyfriends or girlfriends (hehehe KiyoYachi), except Noya, Tanaka, and Ennoshita, for they were a polyamorous relationship.  (I didn't know what else to do because I ship EnnoTana, TanaNoya, and AsaNoya, but Asahi is with you, so I made the three a polyamorous relationship bc I didn't want Noya to be alone) They were all either talking amongst each other or teasing the poor glass-hearted 3rd year.  A couple minutes later, a sea of people flooded in, taking up the remainder of the seats.  The lights dimmed, signifying that the concert was about to begin.  (Baby, lock them doors and turn them lights down lowww ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴) 

~'~'~'~' 

The song started off with a steady beat from the drum set, then the bass, and then the song itself started. (English Translation in Italicized Bold)  

Makka na sen o egaita chippoke na kokoro no ohanashi 

Bokura no mirai wa doko ni mukatte hikaru no?
Tsuzuki no sen o egaita irozuite shimau tabi ni mabushii
Sonna kokoro no rizumu o tsunagidasu

Kanashii kanashii kanashii kanashii
Ureshii ureshii ureshii ureshii
Futatsu no kanjou ni yusaburarete wa
Mada minu yubisaki o terashidashiteku dake

Kono mama uso demo ii kara yume oyogasete
Kanashii kanashii ima o sagashiteku
Bokura wa mienai mirai o shinjiteru dakara
Kanashii kanashii ima o sagashite wa hikatta

Makka na reeru tsunaida hottokenai kimi no ohanashi
Bokura no yogisha wa doko ni mukatte hashiru no?
Kemuri ni maita omoi wa furimuite shimau tabi ni sabishii
Sonna kokoro no biito o tsunagidasu

Kanashii kanashii kanashii kanashii
Ureshii ureshii ureshii ureshii
Futatsu no kanjou ni yusaburarete wa
Mada minu yubisaki ni susumitsuzukeru dake

Sayonara, sayonara
Kanashii dake no bokura no hanashi

Kono mama uso demo ii kara yume oyogasete
Kanashii kanashii ima o sagashiteku
Bokura wa mienai mirai o shinjiteru dakara
Kanashii kanashii ima o sagashiteku

Bokura wa mada minu yukusaki ni ashi o mukete
Kanashii kanashii kanashii ya tte mou tomaranai

Kanashii kanashii kanashii kanashii

Ureshii ureshii ureshii ureshii

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

 A story of a small heart that drew a bright red line

Where will our future shine?
Draws a continuation line and is dazzling every time it is colored
Connect the rhythm of such heart

It is sad sad it's sad
I am happy I am happy happy
Being shaken by two emotions
It only illuminates the fingertips I do not see yet

Lie as it is, so you can swim in a dream
I look for sad sad now
We believe in the invisible future
So searching for sad songs gleamed

The red thread is connected and your story that can not be relieved
Where are we going for the night train?
The feeling rolled in smoke is lonely whenever turning around
I connect beats of such hearts

It is sad, sad it's sad
I am happy I am happy I am happy
Being shaken by two emotions
Just keep going forward to the unexpected fingertips

Good bye Good bye
A story of us just sad

Lie as it is, so you can swim in a dream
I look for sad sad now
We believe in the invisible future

So search for sad sad right now
We turned our feet to where we have not yet seen

I'm sad we're sad it will not stop yet
It is sad sad it's sad

The song ended.  Everyone in the audience started clapping and screaming, and the Karasuno VBC was giving a standing ovation.  (M/N) stood up, gesturing that Asahi joined him on stage.  Noya dragged him to the stage and the drummer grabbed his calloused hand and pulled him up with one tug.  The lead singer gave him the microphone and the crowd quieted down.  "Ahem... So, this is my boyfriend Asahi Azumane," A few wolf whistles rang out in the audience.  "Hehe, very funny guys, and we've been together for a while now, 'bout 2 years or so... And I, um, ah, this is hard..." He knelt down and Asahi looked at him with a surprised look as he started to cry.  "Asahi Azumane, the anxiety-riddled, glass-hearted, adorable, strong, and loved boyfriend of mine... Will you do the honors of marrying me and dealing with my pathetic ass for the rest of your lifetime?" (M/N) proposed, holding up an engagement ring.  

The audience sat in complete silence as they awaited the answer.  "Ahhh, I love gay people!"A random voice called out, making the audience chuckle.  Soon, it quieted down again.  

"Aw, come on Asahi, my arm's getting tir-"

"Yes..."

 "Huh?"

"A-ah, Um, Yes... I'll marry you!"

(M/N) stared at Asahi with an overjoyed look as he glomped him, pulling him in for a kiss.  The audience cheered and some cried tears of joy along with (M/N).  

"I love you so much..." (M/N) whispered, making Asahi smile.  "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Ohhh my god... This honestly was pretty good... 

I don't know when we will do the Boyfriend written special, but hopefully, the wait isn't too long.  

Who's read Simon vs. the Homo sapiens Agenda

If you have: I can't believe who "Blue" was! I honestly almost cried it was so cute...

If you haven't: You should read it! It's a great book in my opinion... It is an LGBT+ book, so, all the more better. 

Word Count: 1283 (Including this)