Ukai Keishin x Male Reader LEMON (Request)

This was requested by
@-unintended... hope you like it!

Kink Material:

Daddy

Sex toy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Leaning on the couch, legs tangled, Keishin and his lover, (M/N) was doing their own thing.  He reading a manga, and (M/N) eating a lollipop, reading his favorite book, (Insert Book).  Looking at the time, (M/N) stood up, closing the book and putting it on the table.  Keishin groaned at the loss of the warm body, moving only to wrap his arms around (M/N)'s waist.  "The volleyball team will be coming soon, so I need to make sure they don't steal anything, even though I'm sure they wouldn't do that.  They're a good group of kids you got." (M/N) said, walking downstairs to see Daichi walking into the Sakanoshita Shop.  "Oh? (L/N)-san? What are you doing here?" Daichi asked, surprised to not see his coach.  "Oh, call me (M/N), Sawamura.  We know each other well enough to do that."  

           After selling the trustworthy captain meat buns, (M/N) let out a sigh, walking over to lock up the store after giving the Karasuno VBC a friendly smile and wave.  He walked back upstairs, seeing an empty space on the couch where Keishin was.  "Hah...  Hah... (M/-M/N)... F-faster... Hah... Hah... C-cumming... Nggh!" (M/N) walked toward the bathroom, peeking in, he saw Keishin sitting on the toilet, chest heaving from the masturbation session he just finished.  As (M/N) kept watching, he felt his pants grow suddenly uncomfortable.  He kept watching as Keishin pulled out a vibrator from behind the bathroom sink, covering it with lube.  

           (M/N) watched as his lover took the oblong shape and gently pushed it into his entrance, making him moan out in pleasure.  "Ahhh... Ah... (M/N)..."  He cried out, turning up the vibration to full power.  (M/N) bit his lip, watching the uke shake his ass.  "Mmm! (M/N)! You feel so good! Ahhh! Ah! Hah! Ah!" He couldn't take it anymore.  (M/N) barged into the bathroom, catching Keishin by surprise.  The quiet buzz of the vibrator still in Keishin filled the room.  "Uh... (M/N)! I-I can explain!" He backed against the wall, shifting as he felt the vibrator brush against his prostate.  "So, you decide to relieve yourself while I was gone? Such a naughty child... From now on, in the bedroom, you'll call me Daddy and nothing else.  Unless you want to get punished horribly..." (M/N) huskily whispered, making Keishin shiver in arousal.

          He picked Keishin up, grabbed the lube and the vibrator remote and walked to their shared bedroom, throwing him on the bed, (M/N) stripped his pants and crawled on top of Keishin.   The uke lay there, the bottom half of him bare and wet as (M/N) tore off his shirt, giving him access to his sensitive, pink, nipples.  Keishin gave a quiet moan as he felt a cool breath on his chest, then the texture of a tongue, sucking on them, making him squirm.  "d-daddy..." Ukai breathed out, making (M/N) stop his actions and let him sit there.  Keishin got on his hands and knees, crawling over to the dominant male, grasping at the band of his slightly wet boxers.  

          Pulling them down, he sat back a little, letting the hard-on spring free from its fabric confines.  Keishin gave the tip a quick kitten lick, making it twitch a bit in arousal.  He then opened his mouth, taking in at least half of (M/N), tracing the veins with his tongue.  Hearing grunts from the seme, he took him a bit deeper, almost on the verge of deepthroating him.  "F-Fuck... You're so hot... Willingly swallowing up my cock... Does it taste good to you?" (M/N) groaned out, reaching over Keishin's back to play with the forgotten vibrator.  

        He tugged it out, making Keishin moan against the member in his mouth, sending vibrations through it.  (M/N) gently tugged him off, shifting him, so the rock hard dick lined up with the previously prepared anus.  "Ready?" (M/N) muttered in his ear, making him leak more pre-cum.  "Please Daddy... Fuck me into the mattress..." Keishin whined, making (M/N) even more aroused with the dirty talk.  "When Daddy is finished with you, you won't be able to walk for a week..." (M/N) huskily muttered into Keishin's ear, giving him the inclination to grind his ass against (M/N)'s crotch.  

          Suddenly thrusting in, Keishin gave a cry, obviously wanting more.  (M/N) grasped the uke's hips, thrusting in and out of his entrance.  Grunting, (M/N) put Keishin's legs over his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper.  "AH! R-Right T-There! AAAhh!"Keishin exclaimed, saying that (M/N) had found his sweet spot.  (M/N) continued abusing that one spot, eliciting moans from the bottom.  "C-Cumming! I-I'm Gonna..." Keishin shouted, dragging out the "A" in "Gonna"  (M/N) went faster and harder, making the bed frame creak, slaps of skin on skin echoed throughout the room.  "Ahhhhhhhh!" Keishin gave one final moan, cumming on his chest and a bit on his face.  Now Keishin lay limp, dick flaccid.  (M/N) focused solely on pleasuring himself by then.  

        "K-Keishin! You're so hot! Feels like I'm gonna turn you inside out if you keep clenching like that..." (M/N) grunted, coming close to his limit.  With one final thrust, (M/N) came, filling the uke up with his warm semen.  After pulling out, (M/N)'s flaccid cock twitched as he watched the white substance spill out of Keishin's ass.  Picking him up once again, He walked to the bathroom with the intention of cleaning the tired uke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey... Lemon at 12:18 in the morning! Yeah!

So, @-unintended, I hope this was to your satisfaction!

Word Count: 922 Words