Akaashi x Male Reader

Hey! I'm back! My wifi wasn't working on my laptop so I couldn't write anything...

You're the captain of the swim team, 3rd year, and for the sake of the story, let's all say Fukurodani has a pool.   

I'm thinking of making a Tanaka x Shy Male Reader Pt 2, but I also want to add more characters like those I haven't written for yet...

But, in the meantime, Here's an Akaashi one shot with centered text!

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splayed out on the couch, (M/N) and Akaashi watched their favorite anime with Baru, Takoto, Sei, and Kagisa trying to start the swim team up again.  "Hey, Akaashi?" (M/N) drawled out, getting the attention of the setter.  "Yes, what is it (L/N)-san?" He replied, taking a sip of his soda.  "What would happen if humans had a joint in the middle of their forearm?" Then he proceeded to do a butterfly stroke, trying to imagine what would happen.  Akaashi gave him a questioning look but answered nonetheless.  "We'd be able to make a square with our arms, your swimming movements-" "Strokes" "Would get sloppy... My sets would be harder to time, typing could be harder, your phone could voluntarily fall onto your face..." Akaashi went on and a mortified look was pasted onto (M/N)'s face.

"OK! OK! OK! YOU CAN STOP NOW!" He shouted, pressing a calloused hand to Akaashi's face.  Akaashi nuzzled his face into (M/N)'s hand, taking in the faint scent of his cologne.  "Ummm... Akaashi?" (M/N) stuttered out, slightly weirded out by his actions.  Akaashi opened his eyes, shocked at what he had done.  "I-I'M SORRY!" Akaashi shouted out, stunning both (M/N) and him.  Dropping the topic, they both sat in an awkward, but comforting, silence as they watch Sei call out for help after swimming into the vast sea at night.  Growing drowsy, (M/N) fluttered his eyelids and slowly, but surely, he fell asleep after drawling out the words "I'm going to sleep, wake me up later..." to Akaashi.  Soon, he felt (M/N)'s soft, but dry**, hair brush against his neck and collarbone. 

Taking this chance, Akaashi gently dug his nose into his crush's hair, inhaling the scent of his shampoo and chlorine.  (M/N) shifted a bit, stunning Akaashi a bit.  He sat completely still as the sleeping figure turned his face toward Akaashi's red one.  Turning back to the tv, he watched as the 4 teammates wandered a lighthouse with only a flashlight and Kagisa stating that this was their bottle episode and the rest trying to understand what he meant with words like "Shrunken Down then trapped in a bottle..." Feeling the hot breath against his neck was driving him crazy.  Akaashi paused the anime as another character shouts "Hey! They had a bottle episode without me! But I love bottles!".  He turned to face (M/N)'s sleeping face, placed on his shoulder.  He scanned the adored face, stopping at his slightly parted lips.  

He stared for a couple of minutes, remembering how they both met.  

"Hey hey hey! Akaaaagggshi! Come with me to go see my friend's swim practice!" Bokuto shouted out at lunch.  Unable to refuse, Akaashi followed Bokuto to the pool, wondering why the 3rd year was so excited.  Soon, they arrived at the pool deck.  Taking off their shoes, the volley-duo walked onto the deck, approaching a tall (H/C)-haired male directing a team through a workout set.  They stood patiently as he explained, answering any questions before they started.  "Hey! (M/N)-kun!" Bokuto shouted, catching his attention.  Akaashi adverted his eyes, not wanting to stare at his senpai's defined chest. "Oho? Who's this?" He heard a smooth voice say, urging Bokuto to introduce the stoic 2nd year.  "Oh! This is my precious setter, Akaashi!"  Intrigued, the captain's (E/C) eyes drifted toward Akaashi as he fiddled with his fingers.  "Oi Cap! You have to do this set too!" One of his teammates shouted.  He gave a hearty laugh.  "My set is WAY harder than yours! I have to start with 2 500 S.K.I.P.S!***" Bokuto gave a boisterous laugh with the captain as Akaashi stood there wondering what a 'SKIP' was.  Soon, Bokuto grasped Akaashi's wrist, leading him to the bleachers.  

Leaning in, Akaashi felt the tingle of lips on his own.  Feeling (M/N)'s hot breath against his slightly chapped lips, finally encasing the well-built male's on his lips.  He gave an involuntary groan as he ground his crotch against (M/N)'s knee.  Soon enough, he felt a tongue run across his bottom lip, asking for entrance.  He gladly opened his mouth, letting the other's wet muscle explore his mouth, running over his teeth, not leaving a spot untouched.  Breaking the kiss, (M/N) gave a small smirk as he palmed Akaashi's member through his pants.  "So~ Taking a bite while I napped? Oho~ What a naughty boy~" He muttered against Akaashi's neck, listening to his desperate whines and silent pants.  

"Let me show you what kind of bite a shark can take..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooooo~ That last line thooooo

**= I don't know if it's all swimmers or just me, but I have incredibly soft hair, but it's dry from the pool I swim in...

***= Ok, so S.K.I.P.S is something my coach does for a warmup.  In short, It's a 100 (4 Laps) of a Swim, Kick, Individual Medley (IM or Butterfly Backstroke Breaststroke Free), Pull, then Swim again.  It's a bit much for a warm-up, but it's good to start with.