Christmas Special!

Ok, So, Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a great holiday so far! I am on vacation from school, so half-expect a few more updates

The reader is gender neutral.

Sorry, but I'm not going to include the 2nd years other than Noya and Tanaka 

PS, You're a 3rd year, and 6 feet tall.    

Do you like the picture? owo

-----------------------------------------------

You walked toward the park, swaddled in coats, checking the text you received earlier that morning.  Phone in your hands, you stood there, waiting for the one who texted you.  "Ah! Sorry, I'm late! Did you wait long?" a familiar voice called.  You looked up from the ground and saw...

Yamaguchi Tadashi  #12 Pinch Server

He ran up to you, holding a small cup of (H/D) (Favorite Hot Drink). You quietly gasped, as if you got just what you wished for. You reached out, getting the small cup from your boyfriend's hands, taking a long sip, letting out a content sigh afterward. You looked down and saw him holding out a gift bag, roughly the size of half your head. You looked back and forth from the present to his cherry red face, littered with his freckles. You reached out and grasped the bag, peeking inside.

Yamaguchi's face exploded in red as soon as he saw the look of joy in your (E/C) eyes, signifying you enjoyed the gift. You gently put the bag on a nearby bench and gave Yamaguchi a warm embrace. "I love it! Thank you, Yama!" You stuck your face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. You grasped his hand and walked back together, taking the gift.   

Tsukishima Kei #11 Middle Blocker 

You looked down, stunned at the warm tone he had.  You backed away as he was stepping forward, irking him.  He stepped toward you at a faster pace, and you stepped back faster.  Soon enough, you bumped into two guys, one with olive-brown hair and green eyes, and the other with navy blue hair and bright blue eyes.  You turned around, giving a full 90-degree bow, before apologizing multiple times.  

Tsukishima took this opportunity to snatch you up and walk away, leaving the two in total confusion.  You slammed your fists into Tsukki's firm back, until he pinched your thigh, making you kick him in the chest. "Do I smell a kink?" You smugly muttered, making Tuskishima throw you into the snow, then throwing a small present at you.

Hinata Shouyou #10 Middle Blocker

He ran up to you with a small box in hand. "Sorry (Y/N)-Senpai! I almost forgot to grab your gift on the way out and when I checked the time, I thought I was going to be late!" he explained, waving his hands in a frantic manner. You gave a small chuckle and pet his hat-clad head. He held out the small bag and looked away, embarrassed. "So... This is for you (Y/N)-Senpai... I hope you like it..." He muttered shyly. You grasped it, brushing against Hinata's soft and warm hands. He sharply inhaled as his face lit up red.

You gave a small giggle and opened the gift. Your eyes widened as you saw what it was. Lifting it up more, it was (Insert gift here). You put it back into the small bag and Hinata looked at you with a nervous expression "Oh no... Did (Y/N) not like it? What if they already had it? Did I mess up?!" He started fidgeting with his sleeve until you opened up your arms and engulfed him in a warm embrace. "Thank you, Hinata! It's just what I wanted!" You cried, pecking him on the cheek. His face blew up, as you grasped his hand, walking back to your place for a nice warm cup of (H/D).

Kageyama Tobio (Swaggeyama Tobiyolo) #9 Setter

Slipping on ice, he tried to stop before he collided with you, but your fate was sealed. You both fell, Kageyama on top of you, arms caging your head, knee in between your legs. You both blushed at the erotic position you were in and hurriedly got up. You both got up and stood in silence for a couple of minutes before Kageyama spoke up. He held out a neatly wrapped present toward you, somehow not crushed from the collision.