Tsukishima x Male Reader

Wow! 2 Updates consecutively?! 
THIS ISN'T THE TRUE MAKOTO_MICHEALIS! 

Is probably what you all are thinking.  
It's actually me.

(R/G/N)=Random Girl Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curled up on the couch, (M/N) and Tsukishima watched The Big Bang Theory, laughing as Sheldon played the bongos.  A tune rang out in the room, catching both (M/N) and Tsukishima's attention.  Checking their phones, it turned out to be Tsukishima's phone and someone had texted him.  (M/N) knew what was happening, so he angled himself away from Tsukishima as he tapped his screen to compose a text.  'I'm so sick of this...', (M/N) thought, grabbing his coat.  "O-oi, (M/N), where are you going?", Tsukishima grasped (M/N)'s wrist, making him rip his hand out of Tsukishima's grasp.  "Home.  I'm obviously not needed here.  See you tomorrow, Tsukishima.", (M/N) coldly stated, walking out the door.  "(M/N)! Baby! Come back!", Tsukishima called out into the quiet afternoon but got no response.  Walking back in, Tsukishima turned off the TV and kept talking on his phone as (M/N) sat in his room, knees tucked into his chest, crying.  

Hanging up his phone, (M/N) sighed, disappointed.  Tsukishima canceled their plans last minute, but this is a natural occurrence nowadays.  'He's probably hanging out with (R/G/N) right about now', he scoffed, shoving his phone back in his pocket. "Hey, (M/N)!", a familiar voice called out.  Whirling around, (M/N) saw Sugawara waving his arms, flagging him down.  Quickly wiping his tears that welled up away, (M/N) smiled happily and waved back.  "What are you doing here?", Sugawara inquired, tilting his head curiously.  (M/N) rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled.  "Well, Tsukishima was supposed to meet me here, but he canceled last minute.", Sugawara looked at (M/N) with a look of empathy.  "Let's hang out then!", (M/N)'s senpai suggested, eliciting an enthusiastic nod from the other.  

Intertwining hands with Sugawara, the two of them laughed joyfully as they made their way (Downtown *slapped*) to the gym.  Stopping at the door, Sugawara pecked (M/N) on his lips and they both walked in.  "Make sure you watch me, love!", Sugawara called as (M/N) went to go sit on the bench.  Tapping away on his phone, (M/N) was enveloped by a shadow and he looked up.  It was Tsukishima, his eyes were slightly tear-stained and his voice was hoarse.  "(M-M/N)... Please come back to me...", He mumbled, making (M/N) sneer.  "Really? What about (R/G/N)? No, don't answer that.  When you called me 'baby', I knew I wasn't the only one.", (M/N) jabbed, remembering how he broke it off with Tsukishima a week before Sugawara confessed.  "(M/N), Baby, please...", Tsukishima started to cry again.  (M/N) turned away, unconvinced.  

(M/N) looked back down at his phone, scrolling through his photos and reminders of the dates with Suga they had arranged on days that worked for both of them.  "(M/N)! PLEASE!", Tsukishima wailed, catching everyone's attention.  (M/N) snatched up Tsukishima's wrist and dragged him outside.  Sugawara followed them with worried eyes but decided it was going to be okay.  "Tsukishima... It's not my fault that you decided to cheat.  It's yours.", (M/N) stated frankly, dropping Tsukishima's wrist.  "I know...  I know it was my fault.  I realized that I don't love (R/G/N) as much as I love you...", Tsukishima muttered, leaning ever so closely to (M/N).  All in a flash, Tsukishima captured (M/N)'s lips in his.  (M/N) squirmed under Tsukishima's grasp, but nothing could make him let go.  As soon as Tsukishima pulled away, (M/N) pushed him away.  "The fuck was that?!", (M/N) screamed, enraged.  

Tsukishima looked down in shame.  "I'm sorry...", he whispered.  "I can't say that I love you anymore Tsukishima... You left me alone at times when I needed you most.  Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wjalid.seknliwefafefwrg

Sorry that this chapter isn't as long as my other ones, I just wanted to get one more out before I left.  I hope you all enjoyed it though!

I put in two song references in the fic, did you catch them?

Anyway! See you all again soon!

Word Count: 674 words (Including this)