Kenma x Male Reader

You're Kuroo's cousin, but taller than him at 6'5.  You're introverted, mainly spend time with your DS and PSP.

Takes place during Training Camp. 

(F/C) = Fav. color

Promo for @haikyuuhoeee at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma walked along the side of Fukurodani's setter, Akaashi Keiji, he heard the familiar sounds of the clicking of PSP buttons.  He thought it was in his imagination but after Akaashi asked if he heard the noises as well, he was sure he wasn't imagining it.  "Hey (M/N), come back inside! I want you to meet someone!" Akaashi visibly tensed as he prayed for the mystery male called (M/N).  Kenma looked at him, confused until he explained.  "Whenever Kuroo wants someone to 'meet someone', he leads them to Bokuto-san." He sighed, knowing that'd be mentally exhausting for him.  "O-Oi! (M/N)! Come back!" They heard Kuroo call as they watched a (H/C) male run by.  

Soon after, Kuroo dashed by, catching the runaway in an embrace throwing them over his shoulder.  He looked over at Akaashi and Kenma, both had curious looks on their faces.  Kuroo waved a long arm at them, running over.  "Uh, Pain-in-the-ass Kuroo-san... Who's that?" Akaashi asked, irking Kuroo.  "H-hey... Let me down now..." The figure spoke.  Kuroo gave a suspicious glance, then slowly set him down.  "This is my cousin (L/N) (M/N).  (M/N), say hi." Kuroo introduced.  He gave a weak wave, making weak eye contact.  Akaashi returned the gesture, as did Kenma.  

Kenma watched him with sharp eyes as he pulled out his PSP, walking off as he did so.  He followed him subconsciously, ignoring his name being called.  He noticed (M/N) peeking back at him, then running away, not wanting to be followed.  Kenma stopped, watching him run away.  Soon after, he heard footsteps approaching behind him, so he turned around.  "Oi, Kenma... You can't just follow him like that after just meeting him... Now I gotta go and look for him. Tell the coach where I am if I'm late for any matches" Kuroo sighed, jogging away to look for the missing male.  

Akaashi and Kenma walked back, not expecting to see (M/N) perched on the front steps of the gym, clicking away on his PSP.  Kenma slowly walked over with the intent of apologizing, but Akaashi held him back, shaking his head.  They both walked in until Kenma felt a tug on the hem of his shirt.  Looking down, he saw (M/N) looking down, reticent about something.  Finally meeting Kenma's gaze, noticing his face ablaze with a blush, he quietly apologized with "I'm sorry I ran off... I don't really like attention..." Going back to his PSP, Akaashi walked out, saying Kuroo went to go look for him.

(M/N)'s beautiful (E/C) eyes widened, running off to find his worried cousin.  Kenma looked down to see (M/N)'s (F/C) PSP laying in the dirt, displaying a familiar game, Mon Hun, to Kenma's eyes.  Out of habit, he picked it up and sat down and started playing.  He saw that (M/N) was at a higher level than him.  For some reason, that irked him.  Soon, he heard the voice of Kuroo scolding the handsome male.  As soon as he heard it, he set the PSP down, walking back in.  Kuroo grabbed the back of (M/N)'s collar, dragging him along in the dirt, ignoring his whines about leaving his PSP.  

During a short break, Kenma walked outside, spotting (M/N)'s (F/C) PSP laying in the dirt reflecting the bright sun into his eyes.  He walked over, picked it up and brushed off the dirt, seeing that his PSP was almost dead.  Doing (M/N) a favor, he saved his progress and walked back in to return it to his crush.  As soon as he walked in, (M/N) ran over and grabbed his PSP, pecking Kenma on the cheek.  Everyone stared at them, stopping what they were doing at the moment to see (M/N), THE antisocial, introverted, and secretive (M/N) (L/N) HUGGING  someone other than Kuroo.  

 "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" was all that resonated in the gym, even the coaches showed shock, having been able to get along with the said male for the time they had been there.  "Thank you for bringing in my PSP... I thought I would DIE if I stepped out of Kuroo's peripheral vision..." He pointed toward Kuroo, showing that he was glaring at him, but not as strong as one would think.  Giving one last peck, he thanked him once again and walked away to get his DS.  Kenma's thin finger's brushed over the place (M/N) placed his lips and soon walked back to his team, bombarded with questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mmm... I want to write a New Years Special and publish it at midnight... But it's a TON of work making sure every character is involved... I don't want to do the special like how I did the Xmas one, but so far, that's the only choice...

Promotion! 

Ok, I shouldn't do this, but I feel this person really deserves it.  

I've been reading awesome Haikyuu!! yandere stories and they've been written by an amazing author, that doesn't take 15 years to update a short chapter and I honestly believe you guys should read their works. The yandere stories do have graphic material (Why Wouldn't They) so if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff...  

There are two total yandere books and they are 

A Stranger is Watching  A "Kuroo Tetsurou x Fem Reader"

and

Yes Sir? A "Teacher Sugawara Koushi x Fem Reader"

I thoroughly enjoy both of them, but that doesn't mean you guys have to.

Their profile does have some NSFW works as well.  SO go read their works! If you want to that is... 

The author one last time is @haikyuuhoeee