Iwaizumi x Male Reader

I want to get a chapter out to you guys before I go die on a moun- excuse me, hike the Appalachian Trail in... a day or two... Wish me luck... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) leaned on his palm, tired from an all-nighter of binge-watching his favorite show and this isn't the first time this happened.  Working as a waiter, (M/N) stretched his long arms, and he continued his job at the cat cafe he worked at with his co-workers, Kuroo, Kenma, and Yaku.  Fixing his pastel red apron and cat ear headband, he stepped away from the counter, hands full with food, water, and new toys for the cats.  Lev, a Russian Blue, trotted up to (M/N), jumped onto his shoulder, and rubbed his head against (M/N)'s cheek as he filled the bowls with food and water.  "You're lucky you're still a kitten...", (M/N) muttered, voice still a little husky from taking a nap in the break room, scratching behind Lev's ear, making him purr.  (M/N) got up and turned his head when the little bell above the door jingled.  "Wao! Iwa-chan! Look how cute they are!", A tall, handsome highschooler pointed out the cats as he tugged on "Iwa-chan's" arm.  

Scanning the room,  Iwaizumi made eye contact with a (tall/short) (Whichever one you want) male who looked about the same age as him.  "Welcome to the Cat Paw Café! Is it just you two?", (M/N) led them to a table and took out his notepad and smiled.  "Anything to drink?", He asked.  "Actually, we'd like to order.", Oikawa stated, scanning through the small menu.  "Okay, what would you two like?", (M/N) twirled his pencil.  Oikawa looked up at him and smiled. "I'll have a capPAWcino, please!", He joked, making (M/N) nervously laugh. "And you?", he continued, turning his head to Iwaizumi. "I'll have the Pure Bread Cat, please", Iwaizumi ordered, looking away from his bright, joyful, (E/C) eyes. 'Damn, he's cute...', Iwaizumi blushed lightly, piquing Oikawa's interest. "Okay! Your orders will be out soon and feel free to play with the cats.", (M/N) jotted down their orders and briskly walked behind the counter to the kitchen.  

Iwazumi looked out the window as Oikawa played with a Calico cat named Hinata.  "So, Iwa-chan~ What was up with you when (M/N)-chan was taking our orders?", Oikawa drawled, cooing at Hinata quietly.  Iwaizumi played around with a Chartreux named Koushi.  "What are you talking about?", He quietly growled at Oikawa, rolling around a small ball, watching Koushi try to catch it.  "You know what I'm talking about~", He chuckled, now watching Hinata play with Lev.  "Shut up.", was Iwaizumi's last words before (M/N) came back with a tray.  "Thank you for waiting!", (M/N) placed down a cappuccino with delicate foam art of a small group of various animals, and Iwaizumi's order of Pure Bread Cats, which turned out to be four small cats crafted out of dough and baked with a small bowl of jam on the side.

  "Thank you for waiting!", (M/N) placed down a cappuccino with delicate foam art of a small group of various animals, and Iwaizumi's order of Pure Bread Cats, which turned out to be four small cats crafted out of dough and baked with a small bowl...

(M/N) walked away as Iwaizumi and Oikawa began to enjoy their food

(M/N) walked away as Iwaizumi and Oikawa began to enjoy their food.  "Uwah! The foam art is so cute!", Oikawa gushed, taking a quick picture to preserve the art digitally.  Iwaizumi tore a piece of the cat bread and took a bite.  'So warm and soft... Like (M/N)-san...', He thought, tearing off more pieces.  

~~TIMESKIPPU because Author-san is too tired and lazy~~  

"Back again, Iwaizumi-san?", (M/N) laughed as the 3rd year stood, embarrassed at the door.  Hinata, Lev, and Koushi all trotted to Iwaizumi as he went to sit at the counter.  "Usual?", (M/N) inquired, bussing some dishes from previous patrons.  "A-ah, Yes please", Iwaizumi stuttered, making (M/N) chuckle under his breath.  "It'll be right out.", He stated, walking into the kitchen.  'This is it.  If I don't confess today, I'll never do it.'I, Iwazumi sat deep in thought, staring at nothing.  He looked out to where the cats rested, and he noticed there was a new cat resting on the cat condo.  It was a Scottish Fold that went by the name Tobio.  "Here you go, Iwaizumi-san!", (M/N) placed the plate of cat bread along with some jam beside the plate.  Able to catch a quick glance at his hands, he noticed bandages were wrapped around his fingers and palm.  "Oi, what's up with your hands?", Iwaizumi fretted, grasping (M/N)'s hands to inspect them.  "Ahaha, it's nothing really...", (M/N) waved off the topic. 

 Iwaizumi gave a slight glare, making (M/N) sigh and take back his hand.  "It's Tobio.  I went to go check on him and he attacked, hahaha.", He laughed dryly, "He's only friendly with 2 of the cats here and that would be Koushi and Hinata", (M/N) explained, making Iwaizumi nod in understanding.  "Have a cappuccino, on the house.", (M/N) winked.  "See you tomorrow!", he called out as Iwaizumi padded out the door.  Looking at the cup, Iwaizumi noticed numbers.  Not just any numbers.  A phone number.  There was more.  "I'm free Saturday at 1:00.  Hope we have fun! -(M/N) (L/N)" and a heart.  Iwaizumi was on the verge of crying out in accomplishment and joy, but he kept his voice in and rushed home, occasionally taking a sip of the coffee.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, Makoto_michealis! 

2 chapters in one week?! WHO ARE YOU?!

Yes, yes, I updated on a weekday!

1) because School's out (Hell yeah)

2) I won't be able to publish on my usual schedule (Sundays or Saturdays)

3) why the hell not

4)Seven Deadly Sins 2 is great.  Ships and fighting.  Two best things in an anime.

James Veitch is a funny guy on TEDtalks.  It's great.  

Word Count: 966 words (Including this)