Tsukishima x Male Reader (Angst)

Wow, Makoto_michealis! Another angst!

!!SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD (Self Harm + Suicide + Degrading + Bullying) IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ!!

(R/B/N) = random bully name 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One...

Two... 

Three... 

(M/N) sat on the bathroom floor as tears ran down his cheeks, mixing with the blood dripping from his wrists.  He thinks you're worthless too.  He thinks you're pathetic too.  He doesn't want you.  It's only for pity...  (M/N) let out a quiet cry as he counted.  

Four...

Five... 

Si- KNOCK KNOCK

(M/N) jumped, accidentally pushing the razor into a fresh cut.  "(M/N)? Are you okay?", the worried voice of Tsukishima rang out in the small room, making (M/N) drop the blade.  The quiet clink sounded like a crash in the expecting silence.  "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just dropped something..." (M/N) responded, cringing in pain as his wrist throbbed and blood now pouring out of the wounds.  "Tch... Why are you such a klutz?" Those words stabbed (M/N) in the chest.  It felt like a cold knife was thrust into his chest.  (M/N) felt tears rising in his eyes, but did his best to push them back.  "I'm sorry...", After a minute or two of silence, (M/N) heard quiet footsteps walk away. 

Letting out a quiet wail once more, (M/N) sharply inhaled after feeling dizzy.  Shaking it off, he began to clean the bathroom, getting rid of any evidence of his "event".  He placed the small razor in its usual spot, that being behind the small box of floss.  After wrapping his wrist, (M/N) slipped on his too-big hoodie and walked out after making sure the evidence on his crying was gone too.  "Hey...", Tsukishima called out nonchalantly.  (M/N) sat down on the couch, curling up next to Tsukishima, cuddling in further.  Every now and then, Tsukishima saw (M/N) rub his left wrist, as if he were uncomfortable.

Tsukishima glanced at (M/N)'s face, eyes slightly widening once he saw a faint pink around his (E/C) eyes.  Paying no mind to it, he turned back to the TV, watching the movie they had put on.  Tsukishima's golden-brown eyes drifted to the left sleeve again, where (M/N) was gripping and pulling down as if to hide something.  Again, paying no mind to it, Tsukishima turned his eyes back to the TV, but his mind insisted he asked what was going on.  Blocking out his thoughts of concern for the (H/C)-haired male, he just went back to watching the movie.

~~TIME SKIP~~

It hurts.

KICK

Stop.

PUNCH

I don't want this.  

I don't want- 

Taking a swift kick to his stomach, (M/N) felt the air inside him being pushed out along with his non-existent breakfast.  Gagging, (M/N) was on his hands and knees, hacking and coughing from the sudden loss of air.  "Haha! Look at him! Already on his hands and knees!", (R/B/N) guffawed, kicking the struggling male once more.  A kick to his left wrist made (M/N) cry out in pain.  His cronies just stood beside him, laughing at his misery.  Getting up, (M/N) stumbled around, disoriented.  "What? You still standing?!" (R/B/N) hollered, throwing a punch toward (M/N)'s bloodied face, making him fall again.  (R/B/N) spat on him, and walked away, leaving (M/N) with his thoughts.