Daichi x Male Reader

OK, so Reader-san is Suga's brother (Older) and you're in coolege.

Let's appreciate the picture up top for a couple of minutes....

------------------------------------------------------

Walking in, Daichi heard a chorus of laughter as well as a deep voice amongst the laughter. "And then Suga would- GEH!" The deep voice spoke again but got cut off by something hitting him. Curious, Daichi grabbed the door handle and slid it open, making everyone look at him. His eyes darted around and he saw Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Hinata, Kageyama, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, and an embarrassed Suga all crowded around a taller version of Sugawara. He had the same light grey hair, but he had (E/C) eyes. Daichi stood, frozen in confusion and curiosity to who the older Sugawara was. "This reminds me of when Suga came barging into the living room when he was 5. After a bath, he'd always run out naked and we'd have to catch a slippery Koushi who was sliding everywhere. He'd finally stop when he crashed into the wall next to the stairs..." The mysterious male recalled, making everyone laugh and Suga blow a fuse. "COME HERE YOU!" Suga screeched in embarrassment. The older Sugawara gave a hearty laugh that could entice even the coldest of hearts.

They soon remembered Daichi and made the two siblings stop the chaos. "(M/N)-san! Introduce yourself to Daichi!" Noya called out, catching the attention of the said male. "I guess I have to..." He responded in a suave tone, making Daichi's face explode in a blush (EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOSION!) (M/N) strode up to Daichi, towering over him at a height of 6'5". "I'm Sugawara (M/N). Nice to meet you! I hear you also go by 'Dad-chi'? Is that right?" He greeted, sticking out a hand and giving a nice smile. 'So that's where Suga got his beautiful smile from...' Daichi thought as he grasped (M/N)'s hand to shake. They let go and (M/N) walked back over to the small group and gently shoved Suga out. He whispered something to them which made everyone burst out laughing.

"H-Hey pfft... Hey Suga-san... Can we call you Sugar-wara the Princess of Sweets? (M/N)-san said he could get the dress and everything!" Tanaka burst out laughing as Suga's face looked like it was ready to explode. "SUGAWARA (M/N)! COME HERE RIGHT NOW! THAT IS ONE THING WE NEVER SPEAK OF!" An embarrassed and angered Koushi hollered, chasing after the older, making him run away, but the attempt was futile, as the older was faster than him. Daichi examined the two running until his eyes were somehow glued to the older. His soft light grey hair, his beautiful (E/C) eyes, his built form, his enticing smile, his contagious laugh, and his warm hands.

Daichi admired how he looked in the sunlight while running, somehow avoiding crashing into the walls while looking back at Suga. He saw something in his mouth that reflected the light somehow and he was sure it wasn't his bright white teeth. (My shiny teeth and me~) After a few more minutes of watching them run, Daichi walked in to break up the sibling dispute. He glared at the both of them, emitting a dangerous aura.  Everyone flinched, inching away from the bickering two, not wanting to face Dad-chi's wrath.  

(M/N) immediately stopped as the air became tense, scaring even the most wretched criminals.  He slowly turned around and saw the angered Daichi walking over to them with a volleyball clutched in his hands.  As soon as he saw Daichi raise an arm to throw the ball, he dropped Suga and ran.  Then, for some reason, he stopped.  He dropped his head and started stalking toward Daichi.  Suga noticed and he ran away immediately, confusing the rest of the team.  (M/N) looked up and the most spine-chilling glare was on his face, making Daichi drop the ball and start cowering in fear.

  (M/N) looked up and the most spine-chilling glare was on his face, making Daichi drop the ball and start cowering in fear

"Are-re-re? Weren't you going to punish me? Hmm? I never thought the CAPTAIN would back down from reprimanding his TEAM... This is newfound information..." (M/N) shot at Daichi.  Sugawara peeked out from the corner and flinched when he saw (M/N) tower over Daichi and grab his forearm.  He pulled Daichi closer, so close, their noses were almost touching.  Then, to everyone's surprise, (M/N) dipped Daichi and encased his lips in his own.  As soon as he broke the kiss, (M/N) dropped Daichi gently and said "Looks like you fell for me huh?" and walked out.

-------------------------------------------------

This one-shot was pretty bad.  I just wanted to get something out while I was on a break from school.

  I just wanted to get something out while I was on a break from school

Look, it's my writing! :P ---------------------------------^