Tsuchiyu x Male Reader (REQUEST)

gwehhhHHHHhhhH I'm sorry y'all!

I haven't been updating that recently...
And I'm sorry to JaX_iS_tRaSh for such a late update...
ANYWAY, I'm sorry if he's OOC or anything, but I couldn't find a whole bunch of info I could use as a platform (˘з˘)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slowly cleaning the chalkboard, (M/N) sighed, looking at all the work he still had to do.  Of course it was today that his partner decided to abandon him for karaoke... Walking over to grab the broom, (M/N) felt arms snake around his waist and a head nuzzle into his neck, pressing a light kiss.  "Hi Arata-chan~", (M/N) hummed, turning around in Tsuchiyu's arms and wrapping his own arms around his waist as well.  "(N/N)~...", He coos, sighing in content.  "Love, I have to finish...", (M/N) pressed a gentle kiss on the top of Tsuchiyu's head, swaying gently.  All he got in response was a nod, and (M/N) felt him loosen his arms.  He gently pulled his arms away, turning around again to continue cleaning.

After finishing with taking out the trash (which Tsuchiyu participated in, insisting to hold (M/N)'s hand on the way down), the two started their journey home, fingers interlocked, shoulders bumping occasionally.  This was their favorite part.  No words were spoken because they were just enjoying the other's presence.
"(N/N)?"
"Mmm?"
"I love you~"
"I love you too, Arata~"
And right as the last word drifted into Tsuchiyu's ear, they found theirselves in front of (M/N)'s apartment building.  Traveling up a couple flights, they finally made it, stepping in (M/N)'s room.  Right after they dropped their stuff and toed off their shoes, Tsuchiyu pressed (M/N)'s back against the wall, kissing him roughly.  After letting the realization pass, (M/N) started kissing back with the same fervor, slowly pushing his tongue past the other's lips.
The two stood there, making out passionately, quiet grunts and groans making their way past their lips as (M/N) raked his hands through his lovers light brown hair, and the latter biting the other's bottom lip gently.

Pulling away, Tsuchiyu reached up and caressed (M/N)'s flushed cheek, panting lightly.  "(N/N)~ You're so pretty~", He cooed, peppering his face with loving kisses.  The latter smiled softly, relishing in the love and affection that blatantly radiated off his lover.  "Arata-chan, you're obviously prettier~", he retaliated, wrapping his arms around Tsuchiyu's waist again.  Tsuchiyu, in turn, stopped and placed his forehead on (M/N)'s, kissing his nose.  "Agree to disagree, (N/N)~".  (M/N) smiled wider, pressing his chest flush against the other's in a tight hug.  Tsuchiyu suddenly picked (M/N) up bridal style, eliciting a squeak of surprise out of him, and walked to his room, and sat on his bed, positioning (M/N) so his back was against Tsuchiyu's chest.  "I love you so goddamn much, (N/N)... I love you... I love you... I love you...", Tsuchiyu hugged (M/N) close and tight, as if he was afraid that if he let go, (M/N) would disappear, as he repeated the words "I love you..."

(M/N) placed his hand on top of Arata's, drawing circles on his knuckles with his thumb.  "I love you too, Honey... I love you so much it hurts...  You fill my thoughts day and night, making me love you more and more...", (M/N) confessed, prompting Arata to start kissing the back of his neck, leaving light marks wherever he pressed his lips.  (M/N) hummed again, feeling the light brush of teeth against his skin.  Arata stopped abruptly to nuzzle his face in the crook if (M/N)'s neck, inhaling deeply.  "My cute (N/N)... My one and only... My love...", Arata murmured mindlessly, swaying side to side with (M/N) enfolded in his arms.  (M/N) internally squealed at his lover's cuteness, closing his eyes peacefully.  He felt Arata nip his earlobe, and kiss the base of his neck gingerly, enjoying the contact and warmth that radiated off of the two.

(M/N) started humming a quiet tune as Arata slowly stopped his actions, just relishing in the love and affection that was just overflowing from the pair and all he could do was close his eyes and take in every moment they were together, every moment they had contact even if it was just a brush of skin or when they felt like one.
"Arata?"
"Yes Love?"
"...Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice..."
Arata blushed, hugging (M/N) even closer, pressing his back flush against his chest
"You're so beautiful, Arata..."
A quiet hum in appreciation
"I could stare at you all day and find more things about you that I love..."
Another hum
"I love you so so much, Arata~"
He could tell that that single statement was purely formed out of adoration and affection, and he loved that fact so much.
"I love you more, (N/N)~", Arata challenged, smiling against the latter's neck
"I love you most~", (M/N) calmly returned, bringing Arata's hand up and kissing the knuckles.
"You're such a sap, (N/N)~"
"I know, Love... I know~"
They both had each other and that was all they needed to be happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gyehhhh...
I'm sorry you guys for the really really late updates... I started school today and hopefully that'll snap me back in shape with my update schedule when I get settled in with everything...
Again, JaX_iS_tRaSh I'm really sorry about the late update, bby! (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Word count: 935 Words (Including this)