Kuroo x Male Reader (Lemon)

hey y'all 
How are you doing today

I made a Discord Server.  
Come on over and join it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) got into receiving position, sharp (E/C) eyes darting back and forth across the court.  He licked his lips, tasting the salt from his sweat.  His eyes delivered a playful glare toward Kuroo, who in turn, returned a look of hurt.  They both chuckled and Kuroo prepared to serve the ball.   At last, Kuroo served the ball, prompting (M/N) to receive it, hissing as his arms stung by the sheer force of the serve.  As he recovered, (M/N) shook off the sweat he could as he called for a cover to his teammates for the 3v3.  Kuroo jumped for a block, but his eyes floated to (M/N) and couldn't help but notice how hot he was.  His sharp eyes reflected the light, and every now and then, his tongue would dart out, a poor substitute for lack of chapstick, the sheen from the thin layer of sweat, and his tight shirt emphasizing his chiseled muscles.  (M/N) shot him a sly smirk, causing him to falter and allow the spike to break through his block.  "Oi, Kuroo! Don't get distracted!", a voice called, causing Kuroo to look around to see his teammates either glaring at him for letting the other side to get a point or joyous celebrating for getting the win.  

Kuroo kept scanning the gym and saw (M/N) being hugged and attacked by his team for the game-winning receive.  (M/N) directed a warm smile toward Kuroo, causing a familiar warmth pool at his lower abdomen.  Kuroo felt his face warm, but he shook it off and denied it, blaming the exercise they just did.  Eventually, the pooling warmth made itself known and the first thing Kuroo thought was "Oh shit.  I have a boner.".  He immediately rushed to the restroom, discreetly squeezing his thighs together to hide his situation, but little did he know, there was one other following him.  Kuroo rushed into a stall and tugged down his pants, underwear going along with it.  Kuroo sighed as the erection finally got out of its confinements.  As he sat on the toilet, his mind wandered back to (M/N).  Before he knew it, his dick was leaking out a steady stream on pre-cum.  Kuroo bit his lip to hold back his groans as he dragged his thumb across the slit. 

Panting, Kuroo's mind wandered, imagining (M/N) in various situations.  Knelt down, taking his cock in his cute mouth, dragging his pink tongue up the shaft,  deepthroating him.  He imagined him in bed, panting, face red, moaning cutely...  All this thinking and fantasizing made his hard-on painstakingly hot.  "Ngh...(M/N)...(M/N)... Ahh~", Kuroo moaned.  He heard something, but couldn't bother to see what or who it was.  "Ahh~ Ahhn~ (M/N)...", Kuroo's hips thrust up to match the pace of his calloused hand, which was getting faster and faster as Kuroo came closer to release.  Seconds later, all he could see was darkness.  "Ah ah ah~ Kuroo,  you're so naughty, masturbating in the school bathroom~", a sultry voice whispered in Kuroo's ear, making him shiver in arousal.  "I'll take care of this for you~", the voice dragged a finger up Kuroo's manhood, making him jerk his hips up.  "No no, Naughty boy...  We won't be having any of that right now.", he whispered.

Kuroo moaned as the person's hand enfolded his cock.  Close to his high, Kuroo moaned louder, trying to buck his hips, but no avail.  A couple minutes of foreplay later, Kuroo heard a zipper, then pants falling.  (M/N) looked down upon his prey, licking his lips. Kuroo looked so weak under him.  It was so cute.  (M/N) straddled Kuroo, grinding his still clothed erection against Kuroo's sensitive one, while latching his mouth onto Kuroo's chest, causing a lovely reaction from the uke.  Nibbling and grinding were proven to be too much, as Kuroo rode his high, semen covering his stomach and (M/N)'s thighs.  Pleased, (M/N) slid off of Kuroo and onto his own knees.  Dragging his flat tongue across Kuroo's stomach, he gradually made it down to Kuroo's dick, which was slick and hot.  (M/N) dragged his tongue up Kuroo's shaft tantalizingly slow, making Kuroo's little friend to stand up again.  Kuroo whimpered, not knowing the surprise (M/N) had in store for him.  "This might pinch a bit~", (M/N) muttered, voice vibrating against Kuroo, making him tilt his head.  

(M/N) inserted a plastic rod into Kuroo and he immediately bucked his hips up and screamed.  (M/N) rushed up to Kuroo, initiating a passionate kiss.  (M/N) pushed past Kuroo's lips with his tongue and the uke complied, opening his mouth.  'so good... so good~', Kuroo's mind went blank as the person ground against him and continued to invade his mouth.  (M/N) pulled away, scanning Kuroo as a blush covered his face and drool trickled down his chin.  (M/N) pulled out the insertion and pre-cum flooded from the slit.  He pulled down his boxers, revealing a hot, wet erection.  "Kuroo~ You've been so good, so you deserve a reward", (M/N) sighed, positioning his entrance above Kuroo's dick.  Slowly, he sank down, hand covering Kuroo's mouth as he moaned out in pleasure.  Getting used to Kuroo's size, (M/N) reached back and untied Kuroo's blindfold, prompting him to shout "(M/N)?!".  The latter looked up at him sheepishly, moving his hips. 

Kuroo didn't say anything else as he grasped (M/N)'s hips and thrust up.  "Ahn~!", (M/N) moaned cutely, causing Kuroo to shift around.  "Kuroo, what are you- AHHHHHHNN!", Kuroo grinned as his cock brushed the bundle of nerved, making (M/N) cry out.  "Oh~! Right there~!", (M/N) wrapped his arms around Kuroo's neck, leaning forward for a kiss, but all he could do was moan into Kuroo's mouth.  A couple more thrusts was all it took for Kuroo and (M/N) to cum, (M/N) crying out as he felt the warmth of Kuroo's seed fill him up, and Kuroo, in turn, grunted, feeling (M/N)'s jizz cover both of their stomachs and a bit of their thighs.  "Kuroo, I love you", (M/N) mumbled sleepily.  Kuroo nodded, kissing the top of (M/N)'s head as they drifted off to nap.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyssss!

I feel like my lemons improved somewhat by reading so many lemons and smut on ao3...  BUT, Yes! I now have a discord server!  I will be sure to put the invite on my conversation wall and I would be so glad to get to know you all and I hope to see you there!