Yaku x Reader (Request)

Hey all!

Thank you so so so much for supporting me again through yet another one of my rough times.  I appreciate all that you guys do and I wish you all well in life from here on! 

This is a request from @Adi_iS_tRaSh (I love your one-shots btw! ^_^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinking to the floor, Lev rubbed the sore spot where the 3rd year libero had kicked him after he kept slacking on his receives.  As he curled up on the floor, Lev suddenly felt a presence hover above him and nudge him with a foot.  "Oi Идиот, Get up.", a familiar voice urged, making Lev shoot up in joy.  "(M/N)-chan! My Precious little brother!", Lev exclaimed in joy, jumping up to hug the younger male with the same light gray hair, but a bit fluffier, and the same sharp, green eyes.  He swiftly dodged the hug, making Lev faceplant onto the gym floor.  "Get up and listen to your senpai, Goddammit!", (M/N) kicked Lev, catching Yaku's attention.  Yaku leaned into Kuroo, glancing over at the boy who was now digging his heel into the tall Russian 1st year.  "Hey, Kuroo... Who's that over there?", the shor-*Gets smacked* I mean, the skilled libero asked his fellow third year.  "That's Haiba (M/N).  Apparently, he's Lev's younger brother and he goes to (Random Junior High).", Kuroo informs, piquing Yaku's interest.  He figured if (M/N) was in junior high, then he must be shorter than 5'5"! 

Yaku put on a large smile and trodded over to where the younger was jabbing Lev in the side with his foot and stood in front of (M/N).  "Hi, I'm Yaku Morisuke! And you are...", Wait... he looked straight ahead but was only met with a slightly defined chest.  "I'm up here, Senpai...", a slightly indifferent voice said, causing Yaku to look up in irritation.  (M/N) furrowed his eyebrows once he saw the irritated look on Yaku's face.  "What's with you?", He asked, crouching down to Yaku's height.  Yaku mumbled something incoherent to the 3rd year in junior high.  "What was that? I couldn't hear you.", (M/N) returned, making Yaku even more irritated.  "How.  Tall.  Are.  YOU?!", Yaku shouted at (M/N), causing him to step back in surprise.  "Geez, no need to shout.  I'm 173.2 cm. Goddammit.", he informed, making Yaku grit his teeth in frustration.  "Okay.  Thank you.", the libero replied, then walking away, making (M/N) tilt his head in confusion.  "What was up with that?", Kuroo asked in amusement as Yaku walked past him.  

Kuroo chuckled and caught up to Yaku with his long legs and kept pestering Yaku for answers.  "I thought if he was in junior high, he'd be shorter than me...", Yaku confessed, making Kuroo laugh even harder.  Yaku kicked Kuroo, shouting at him to shut up.  When he felt eyes on him, he looked back at (M/N) to see him looking at him with observant eyes, until he realized Yaku was looking back at him and soon, he whipped his head to avert his gaze, a light blush brushing his cheeks.  Lev must've said something to tease the latter because he got kicked in the side again.  Upon close examination, Yaku noticed how (M/N)'s eyes would flash every time something annoyed him, or when he was happy.  He noticed how everytime he kicked Lev, his hair would shift a bit, showing a small birthmark next to his ear.  He noticed that when he was mad, he bared his teeth a little bit.  Yaku noticed soon, putting two and two together, (M/N) was kinda cute.  

He shook his head and clicked his tongue.  "Damn brat.", Yaku muttered, catching (M/N)'s attention.  (Oh, so you're aspiring to be Levi now, eh?)  (M/N) walked over, making Yaku back up, all the way until he was backed against the wall.  "So, Senpai.  What did you just call me, eh?", (M/N) trapped Yaku up against the wall, leaning in, to the point their noses brushed.  "W-what?", He stuttered, embarrassed at the close proximity.  "I'll ask again, Senpai.  What did you just call me?", (M/N) threateningly muttered, leaning in closer.  Yaku's gaze drifted down (M/N) attractive face that could rival Oikawa's and he scanned his features.  His eyes were glaring down at him, watching his every move like a lion about to strike its prey.  But, his nose rivaled the intimidation in his eyes.  It was small and somehow cute...  Finally, his lips looked so soft, and they were a pale rose color.  Yaku's eyes drifted back up to see (M/N) intimidating expression had softened a bit, showing what looked liked adoration or caring.  

(M/N) lifted his other hand and placed it under Yaku's chin, tipping his head back a bit.  "You're really cute, you know that, Senpai?", (M/N) muttered against the libero's lips, soon leaning in for a kiss.  Yaku, unable to do anything, just stood in shock until (M/N) pulled away.  "You taste pretty sweet, Yaku-san.", (M/N) said, pecking him on the lips one last time then he walked off.   Yaku sank to the floor, landing on his knees.  Suddenly, his face exploded with a blush and all he could shout was "DAMN BRAAAAAAT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!  How are you today?

@Adi_iS_tRaSh, I'm sorry if I didn't fit what you envisioned, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

I wanted to make reader-san the opposite of Lev, thus why he is slightly aggressive, a little bit flirtatious, and... y'know. 

  Идиот means Idiot in Russian!

Word count: 905 Including this