Nishinoya x Male Reader

Heyo! Since my Oneshot book is at 2k readers, I'm planning to do something special! I asked in advance, and my boyfriend said he wanted to write a chapter on this book! (Yaaay) we are also willing to do a Q & A, just comment your question and who it's for. For the sake of his privacy, I will not accept any very personal questions like name, age, or any sexual related questions or face reveals. Thanks for understanding!

You're a 2nd year, in the Track and Field team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking toward the gym, sounds of squeaking shoes and shouts of "Nice Serve!" or "Cover Cover!" filled (M/N)'s ears as he got closer to his destination. Opening the metal doors, a quiet squeak emitted from them, but no one heard it over the commotion. He snuck in, waving to the managers and giving a respectful bow to the coaches. He then walked to the benches and took a seat. (M/N) spread his legs, massaging his sore, yet muscular, thighs from practice. "Hai! Take a break!" Coach Ukai called out, clapping his hands.

(M/N) sat there, digging the heel of his palm into the sore area until a shadow towered over him, making him look up and see the 3rd years giving him a warm smile. Standing up to his full height of 6' 1", (M/N) returned the warm smile. Unbeknownst to him, Nishinoya was glaring at the way he and the 3rd years were interacting. Suga had his arm around his shoulder, Daichi was slapping his back, and Asahi was scratching the back of his neck, laughing at your joke.

He turned away, a jealous aura spreading around him. "Oi, Noya... Are you ok, man?" Tanaka asked, walking up to him to talk about something Kiyoko related. "No... I hate the way (M/N)-Kun and the 3rd years are acting... I want to make him laugh and smile like that..." Nishinoya wistfully sighed, catching Ryuu's attention. He leaned over, following his gaze to finally connect the dots. "N-Noya... You like (L/N)?" Tanaka inquired, still taking in the shock that his best bro was gay. "It's MORE than Like... I'm obsessed!" Noya threw his hands up into the air, almost hitting the wing spiker.

Tanaka clenched his fist and brought it up, determined to help his best friend win the heart of the one he loved. "Oooi! (L/N)! Come over here!" Tanaka called, catching the attention of the said male and Noya, who stared at Ryuu with an appalled look. (M/N) waved a goodbye to the 3rd years and started jogging over to the two other 2nd years. "You need me for something?" (M/N) asked, running a hand through his messy (H/C) hair, making Nishinoya's face heat up more. "Yeah, quick question... If you were a volleyball player, what position would you want to be?" Tanaka interviewed, nudging his friend with his elbow. "Hm... Maybe a libero like Noya. I like to move around and imagine of all the awesome saves I could make if I worked hard enough." (M/N) sighed, looking away.  When he looked back, he saw Nishinoya staring at him with a hot face. "Ano, Noya, are you ok?" (M/N) leaned in, putting a hand on Noya's forehead, making him heat up even more. "Ah! It feels like you have a fever! Daichi! Your star Libero might be sick, so I'll bring him to the infirmary!" The tall track star called out to the Da- sensible captain about to restart their practice. Daichi gave a concerned look, then a nod, as if saying it was ok.

Noya looked back and forth between them, processing the interaction until he was swept off his feet. Literally.  Noya felt strong arms support him and on instinct, he wrapped his arms around the neck of the tall male, not wanting to fall as he felt like he was going at most 20 mph.  Soon enough, they made it to the infirmary. The nurse wasn't there.  Noya didn't want it to be a cliche "Nurse isn't there... Confession time!" Kind of thing. But it was now or never. "Are you feeling a little better Nishinoya?" He heard a smooth voice say, catching his attention. "N-no, (M/N)-san..." He muttered, worrying the said male even more. "Noya..." "Yuu" "Uh?" "Yuu's fine" "Ok... Yuu... What's wrong?" The track male asked, concerned.  "Us. Our relationship is not ok..." Noya replied, intriguing the taller.  "In what way are we not ok?" He inquired, wondering what he could mean.  Did he want to stop being friends? He internally hoped that wouldn't happen, for he wanted to confess to the short Libero.  "I'm in love with you... And I'm sure of it! Every time I see you my heart starts beating really fast and I can list- Mmm!" His rant was cut off by a pair of soft lips encasing his own in a passionate kiss.  

When he broke away, Noya stared at him with a shocked look.  "I-I'm sorry! That was too fast moving..." (M/N) stuttered, waving his hands around.  He stopped when he saw Yuu looking up at him with a loving look.  "C-can we do it again?" Noya asked sheepishly, looking away.  Giving him a warm, affectionate, smile, (M/N) leaned down and nodded before being pounced on by the shorter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhh My Goshikiiiii

Don't we all wish we could bring the Haikyuu!! cast to life? Imagine waking up, going to grab your coffee, but already have it made by a motherly Suga? Or being taken care of when sick by a Daichi?  Or be able to take a bunch of pictures with Oiks and Iwa-chan? Or... Or... Maybe grabbing a treat at a bakery with Kuroo then going to hang with Bokuto and Akaashi? Hnnnnnnnng... It sounds soooo good...

So, about my significant other writing a chapter, we're planning to write about school stories... I just wanted to see if you guys would like it or not.  The chapter might be late... So, just keep an eye out! 

Word count - 1004 (Including this)