Akaashi x Male Reader

Hi
I'M aLiVe
I'm just in Japan rn
I think

And i'M oN moBile, dOn't kill me

AnYWay
onto thy story?
alsosorryfordisappearingforlikeayearish

and idk if I already used the photo before but o well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

down, down up down up

(M/N) strummed his ukulele, humming a light tune. He stared up past the sakura trees and smiled.

'ah, right.'

His smile fell. (M/N) had recently suffered a breakup with his boyfriend. No more dates, no more cuddling on the couch on rainy days, no more endless flirting, no more movie nights. All of it was gone. (M/N) could've admitted it was his fault, but his ex was the one that cheated so, he shrugged and stood up, brushing off any dirt before placing his (F/C) ukulele back in its case. Checking his watch, (M/N) decided it was time to leave. He rushed to the train station to return back to Tokyo, for he had been staying in the Miyagi prefecture to visit his brother, Oikawa

After a couple of minutes, (M/N) trotted toward Nekoma, where he would meet up with his cousin, Kuroo. He peeked into the gym and saw Kuroo and Bokuto screwing around as always.
"uhm, Kuroo?", (M/N) muttered, catching the attention of the two dorks. "hEY hEY HEYYYY, iT's (M/N)!!!!", Bokuto cheered, jumping around happily. (M/N), in turn, rubbed the back of his neck and laughed shyly, bowing his head before walking in.

"What brings you here, cuuuuutie~?", Kuroo purrs, making (M/N) groan. "I'm just here to pop in. I have no intention to stay for a while.", he deadpanned, catching Akaashi in his gaze. He strode over and leaned down to his level, staring into Akaashi's eyes. "Ohoho~? Who's this?", (M/N) drawled, examining Akaashi's [beautiful] features. Bokuto leapt in, hands in his hips. "That's Akaashi! My perfect setter!" He boasted, holding his head high with pride.

(M/N) chuckled. "You mean another babysitter?", he teased, prowling around Akaashi, who stood uncharacteristically stiff. (M/N) stopped in front of Akaashi and seemingly glared down at him. "You're really pretty, y'know that?", (M/N) flirted, winking. Akaashi, on the other hand, returned the wink and thanked him.

As (M/N) was walking out, ukulele in hand, Akaashi turned to the two and asked "Why does he glare all the time?". The response he had gotten was that he had a case of RBF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaashi had learned many things about (M/N). Like he had a smol personality when Kuroo wasn't around. He didn't talk, his RBF had somehow disappeared, he got flustered easily, and he was socially awkward, which made him adorable, but when Kuroo was around, he had turned into a stone cold being. He didn't know why, but he didn't like that.

Akaashi had also learned (M/N) was a huge flirt behind closed doors. Kabedons, near kisses, and many winks were all involved during the times they were alone. It's not like he didn't enjoy it, he does, but they're not a thing.. He wishes they were though. That'd be great. Soft kisses, cuddling... other things.. Akaashi would love that. But he didn't know if (M/N) loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking together, Akaashi's nimble hand was itching to hold (M/N)'s. Slow, hesitant... he couldn't do it. Akaashi dropped his hand at his side, unaware that the latter had realized his struggle. (M/N) spotted a large crowd and stopped, holding his hand out to Akaashi, who stared at it cluelessly. "We're gonna have to walk through the crowd there. I don't want you to get lost.", (M/N) mumbled, feigning confidence. Akaashi nodded in understanding, placing his hand in (M/N)'s, shocked when he felt their fingers intertwine. "Let.. Let's go.", (M/N) said, sticking close to Akaashi.

They continued walking, shoulders bumping every so often. (M/N) kept his head low, heat radiating off of him, while Akaashi was trying to keep his cool. "Are.. Are.. Are you okay, Aka..Akaashi?", (M/N) stuttered, Akaashi staring at the adorable boy in wonder and uncontainable love. "I'm fine, (L/N)-san.  If anything, you're the one that doesn't seem okay", Akaashi said, leaning into (M/N). He, in turn, inhaled sharply and nodded vigorously. "I'm gReat", (M/N) said, voice cracking. Akaashi chuckled lightly, squeezing (M/N)'s hand. (M/N), in turn, squeaked embarrassedly, looking down at their hands adoringly.

"(M/N).", he mumbled, catching Akaashi's attention.

"Hm?"
"Call.. Call me (M/N).. If you're comfortable with.. with it, of course.."
"Ah, then you can call me Keiji"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had finally gotten to (M/N)'s apartment and immediately Akaashi found himself on the wall, facing his friend. "You're so beautiful, Keiji~", (M/N) purred lowly, leaning closer to his face. Akaashi, on the other hand, was distracted by the plump lips in front of him. He thought what it would feel like to kiss him. He wondered what it would feel like for them to be on his neck. He wondered what they would feel like on his- "Keiji, baby, are you.. hard?", (M/N) mumbled, tilting his head ever so slightly. Akaashi immediately tried to cover it up, but his hands were soon pinned against the wall. "Mmm, I wonder what's going on in that pretty little head of yours~", (M/N) teased, sliding the hand that wasn't holding the latter's down Akaashi's side, stopping at his hips. (M/N) then pressed a light kiss on Akaashi's forehead, then cheek, and stopping right in front of his lips. "Are you okay with this, Keiji?", (M/N) whispered, getting a sure nod in response.

Akaashi hurriedly closed the gap, kissing (M/N) hungrily. (M/N), taken aback, kissed back with the same fervor, releasing his hands and pressing their bodies close together. Akaashi went as far as swiping his tongue across (M/N)'s lips, and that's when he broke it, eliciting a quiet whine from Akaashi. "I love you, (M/N). I love you so much.." he confessed, placing his head on his shoulder and hugging him close. "I love you too, baby." (M/N) whispered lovingly, drawing circles on Akaashi's lower back. They shared many small kisses after that, anywhere their lips could land. Noses, cheeks, necks, foreheads, anywhere. After that, they migrated to (M/N)'s bed and lay together, cuddling. Akaashi insisted on being the small spoon, so here he was, fitted in his boyfriend perfectly, smiling softly, while (M/N) ran his hands through Akaashi's soft hair, humming quietly. This is all the two had wanted.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

hI!
Tis I, the author
back from the dead
I'm in my home country
because
i'm Japanese
:P
AnyWay
a nice l o n g oneshot to try to compensate for my time away and uhm
woohoo

Word count (including this): 1131 words