🍋Bokuto x Male Reader (LEMON)

Ooo~ Gonn' get Spicy~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm sorry...

Ok, so this is my first lemon, so it's probs gonna succ... (See what I did there?)

You are Seme, both 3rd years, slight kink material

Slightly rushed, but not too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bokuto and his lover of 3 years, (L/N) (M/N), lay on the couch swaddled in blankets, watching the dub version of their favorite anime, occasionally cringing at the strange pronunciations and laughing at the way they said the names wrong.  Soon after they finished, Bokuto looked into the (E/C) eyes of his beloved and leaned in for a kiss.

Of course, (M/N) kissed back, but the wing spiker wanted more. Bokuto let his tongue graze his lover's lips, signifying he wanted to deepen the kiss, and (M/N) gladly complied, letting their wet muscles intertwine. Bokuto pushed (M/N) down so his laying on his back, tongues fighting for dominance. Obviously, (M/N) won. Bokuto let out muffled moans as he felt his tongue roam his wet cavern, running over teeth, then tangling with his own. They released their connection for the gas that lets them live.

A string on saliva still hung between the two, making the lustful ambience skyrocket. "Love, don't you have practice tomorrow?" (M/N) asked worriedly, staring into Bokuto's lustful eyes, then feeling an erection grow in the confines of his pants as Bokuto palmed his member. "I haven't been able to see you all week, I need this..." He replied in a husky voice, grinding his growing bulge on (M/N)'s knee, giving groans of pleasure as he did so. Bokuto then reached down, watching his face as he unzipped his pants tantalizingly slow, still grinding as he did so. After he finished, Bokuto pulled the pants down halfway down his lover's muscular thighs, then gave his member a quick kitten lick, watching the hard dick twitch in arousal. (M/N) sat up, but only got pushed back down by Bokuto. "Let me take the wheels for now babe~" He breathed into his ear, turning on (M/N) even more.

Bokuto then tugged off his own pants, crawling on top of the usual seme, hand at the band of his boxers, slowly pulling them down, exposing his cock to the cold air, making it twitch once again. "It's been so long since I last tasted your delicious sausage~" Bokuto sighed, lovingly staring at (M/N)'s hard on, wrapping his calloused hand around the base. (M/N) gave a quiet, but pleasured groan, telling Bokuto to keep going. Bokuto jerked him off, enticing pre-cum to the tip. He took his thumb and rubbed the tip, causing (M/N) to thrust into the air, grunting.

His lover let go of the wet manhood, holding down (M/N)'s hips, slipped the hard cock into his warm, wet mouth, soon getting his head shoved down, deepthroating it. "C-cumming..." He heard (M/N) grunt out. "Since you started this, you better swallow..." (M/N) grunted, shooting the salty, warm fluid down Bokuto's throat. Instead of swallowing, Bokuto scooted up to his lover's face, giving a passionate kiss, sharing the taste of (M/N)'s lukewarm semen. With locked lips, (M/N) thrust his wet dick against Bokuto's covered asshole, making him arch his back, moaning.

He stood for a second, tugging his own underwear off, then lowered himself down onto (M/N)'s still hard member, moaning loudly, arching his back once more from the full feeling in his tight hole. "(M-M/N)... Ah! Ahh! So good!" Bokuto moaned, bringing his hand to stimulate his own hard member. (M/N) thrusted, hitting Bokuto's prostate, making him cum on (M/N)'s toned chest, a bit on his face, and his own chest, his member now flaccid. "AHHHH!" Bokuto cried out in pleasure as he ejaculated. He sat there, rutting his sweet spot against (M/N)'s inserted cock, on the verge of tears from overstimulation, he was flipped over, his significant other hovering over him. "You aren't very satisfied with this tepid sex, are you?" (M/N) growled huskily, turning Bokuto on more than ever.

Thrusting in and out of Bokuto's stretched hole, his hands on both sides of Bokuto's head, giving him the perfect view of Bokuto's face as he pounded him. "You like it when I slam into you, dontcha? You're clenching down so hard, it feels like I'm going to turn you inside out..." He breathed into the uke's ear. "Ahhhh! Ah! Ah! Nn! AH! R-right there~ Yesss! Fuck me harder Daddy!" Bokuto moaned, making (M/N) go faster at the name.

After a few more thrusts, (M/N) hit Bokuto's prostate once more, both cumming at the same time, making Bokuto scream his name. Slowly pulling out, (M/N)'s now flaccid member was covered with his own sperm, twitching as he watched it spill out of Bokuto's ass, gasping for breath. Bokuto, on the other hand, was letting out quiet moans, trembling. The seme picked him up, making sure nothing spilled, walking to the bathroom, turning on the shower for the both of them to clean, but Bokuto has other plans in mind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woo! How was that? My first lemon... I'm somehow ok with this. Not feeling awkward at all... Sure, I felt strange writing some parts, but felt fine nonetheless.
Hope you enjoyed~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)