Hinata X Male Reader

Hinata is a pure ray of sunshine... This is confirmed b/c in Season 2, Hinata and Kageyama ask Yachi for studying help for the Tokyo away games and when they go back, Yachi says, and I quote, "It feels like I've been in direct sunlight for too long" and now, that may be off, but I'm sure I got the base of it.  But still... Hinata is pure sunshine

You're a 2nd year

(F/S) = Fav. Scent  (My fav scent is the scent of the outdoors after it rains.  Gives a nostalgic feel.  Apparently, it's called Petrichor)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata looked around, amazed by the view on top of his childhood crush's shoulders, him being at least 6'3".  As they were making their way to morning practice, Hinata asked, leaning forward,    "Nee-nee, (M/N), Can we go back to your place after we finish practice?"  (M/N) gave a light chuckle, nodding his head.  Hinata blushed, feeling his crush's soft (H/C) hair brush against his inner thigh, giving a light tickle feeling.  Hinata ran his hands through the soft mess and (M/N) shook his head, making Hinata laugh at the way it moved.  As (M/N) was shaking his hair, Hinata caught a whiff of the scent of (F/S), enticing him. 

 Soon, he felt a jerk, notifying him they were at the gym and Hinata was let down and left to run into the gym.  "Oi~! (L/N)! Can you stay with us and watch?" Hinata looked back and saw Suga waving an arm, catching the attention of (M/N).  He gave a simple nod, and walked in with Hinata, but kept walking toward Suga even though Hinata stopped.  As soon as he walked over with the 3rd years, Suga kept slapping him on the back, laughing.  No one has heard (M/N) speak, so it was obvious that they were trying to slap some words out of him.  

Hinata watched in jealousy as his childhood crush and senpais associate with such familiarity, it seemed like they knew each other since grade school.  "Oi, boke, hurry up," Kageyama shouted at Hinata in annoyance.  He grumbled, following Kageyama to hit his tosses while (M/N) got his hair tousled, messing it up even more.  Hinata looked away, then looked back again to see (M/N) nuzzling his head into Asahi's hand, stunning the said 3rd year.  

Suga sniffed the air, leaning into (M/N)'s head, waving Daichi over.  Hinata looked in jealousy Daichi and Suga inhaled the scent of (M/N)'s hair, as he stood there, as if he was completely fine with it.  Practice finally started and Suga, despite being shorter than him, picked him up bridal style and walked him over to the bench, where he comfortably sat until the practice was over.  Hinata did everything he could to make you chuckle, smile, or even give a little clap.  

At the end, Suga walked up to you and gave you a warm hug and a peck on the cheek and Hinata was ready to run over and tackle his senpai, until (M/N) walked over and picked him up.  In the spur of the moment, Hinata wrapped his arms loosely around your neck.  "So, I noticed you were looking a bit jealous at the way the 3rd years and I were acting..." (M/N) spoke for the first time.  Hinata looked at him in sheepish adoration, noting the way his crush's voice sounded. Smooth, yet rough.  Sweet, yet sour.  "If you didn't know, Suga and I are soon-to-be relatives, so I was just getting used to the way he acts."  (M/N) states matter-of-factly.  Hinata blushed, embarrassed that he assumed their relationship.  "(M/N)?" Hinata whispers out, catching his attention.

(M/N) gives him a curious look, signifying him to go on.  "I...I li-like you..." Hinata finishes, looking up at the said male.  His face blank... He opened his mouth to say something.  "What? Can you say that again, I didn't catch that."  Hinata gave him the most appalled face he could muster, until (M/N) let out a hearty laugh.  "I'm just joking.  I knew you liked me, I just ever pointed it out." He muttered, making Hinata shove his face into (M/N)'s built chest.  "I've always wanted to say this.  You smell nice." Hinata murmured into your chest, making him chuckle once more.  "Thanks."  

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ooo~ that was not as bad as I thought it would be... I think... I finally got Skin tone copics and now my characters wont be snow people! yayyyyyyy?