Sugawara x Male Reader (ANGST + LIME)

So... This is gonna be an angst... It's gonna hurt a lot since Suga is such a kind soul and doesn't deserve this to happen to him... Ahhhhhh... I'll write him a fluff after...

There IS a lime and a bit of Profanity, so if you are uncomfortable with any, please refrain from reading this. 

I can tell you guys are going to hate me for this.

Play the audio   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Hands intertwined, Suga and (M/N) laugh in joy as they recall fun times they had together.  "And when Hinata hit the Vice Principal's toupee off! That was Hilarious!" (M/N) exclaimed, making Suga laugh even harder.  The laughter died down as Suga gripped (M/N)'s hand tighter, making the other do the same.  They kept on squeezing until (M/N) stopped, giving a small smile.  Leaning down, (M/N) planted a loving kiss on the other's lips, making Suga smile.

          He slid along the ice as Suga tried his best to stay upright.  "(M/N)! How are you so good at this!?" He cutely whined as (M/N) executed an amazing triple axel.  (M/N) gave a chuckle, skating over to his lover.  Lightly grabbing his hands, (M/N) pulled Suga away from the safety of the railing.  He brought him into a hug, lightly humming words to a song.  

  Can you hear my heartbeat? 

Tired of feeling never enough
I close my eyes and tell myself that my dreams will come true

There'll be no more darkness
when you believe in yourself you are unstoppable
Where your destiny lies, dancing on the blades,
you set my heart on fire... 

And with that last line, (M/N) initiated a passionate kiss, tongues intertwining.  After pulling apart, Suga's eyes shone with love and adoration and the same was with (M/N)'s (E/C) hues.

          Thrusting into Suga's tight hole, (M/N) gave a quiet grunt as Suga let out a moan.  "Ah! Ah! Hah! (M-M/N)! F-fast-ter... Ah! Ah! Ngghhh..." He moaned out, feeling (M/N)'s member slam into his prostate.  "K-Koushi... Y-you're s-so cute... F-fuck..." (M/N) groaned out, moving his hips back and forth, pleasuring not only himself but also his lover.  "C-c-cumming!"  Suga breathed out, dragging out the G.  "Go Ahead. Cum for me." (M/N) whispered huskily, staring into Suga's hazel-brown eyes.  "Aaaahhh!"  Suga gave one final moan then he let his seed spray all over his chest, feeling a warm feeling spread through his lower back.  (M/N) pulled out, picked Suga up to go clean out the spilling fluid from Suga's entrance.   

          Eating in a fancy restaurant, dressed in a suit and tie, Sugawara and (M/N) walked over to their reserved table, hands clutched.  Many people looked at them with adoration, admiring the oh-so compatible lovers when they walked by their table.  Of course, they got a few judging looks, but with (M/N) by his side, he couldn't pay any mind to them.  Sitting down, they ordered.  The waitress gave (M/N) a wink that Suga couldn't help but notice.  He watched as (M/N) gave him a quiet thumbs-up, sparking something in the other male in front of him that left a foul taste in his mouth.

            Suga adverted his eyes to the silverware that lay neatly on the table as the other patrons left.  "Our food is taking longer than expected..." Suga piped up, making his lover laugh.  "I'm pretty sure it'll be here soon, love.  Just wait..." (M/N) said mindlessly, staring into space.  Suga let out a quiet, frustrated grunt as he saw (M/N)'s face split into a smile as soon as he saw the waitress step out again.  "Enjoy your meals~" She hinted, mouthing something to his lover.  "Thank you. I'm sure we'll enjoy it..." He "Flirted" back, making jealousy rise.  "Hey, honey, is there something you need to tell me before we eat?" (M/N) inquired, slowly clutching the platter's cover handle.  "Yes, actually... You and that waitress were flirting in front of me! I thought you were finished doing that!" Suga complained.