Sugawara x Male Reader

So here's the promised fluff after the angst where you - reader-san - died.  

And I want to thank the people who gave me those endearing words of encouragement after my "Tragic" breakup but me, being the person I am, decided to make the whole ordeal a meme.  It's pretty simple tbh. 

 It's just  "When a fanon ship has a better love life than yours" 

It's just how I cope (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀) ╯︵ ┻─┻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm, summer morning... (M/N) stepped out of his car, gazing up to the sun... Or he wished.  Instead of enjoying a weekend with his beloved, he was stuck at home on a Spring day... Allergy-ridden and Sick.  He groaned, feeling heavy, tired, and sweaty as he reached for the 1000th tissue in a 5-hour span.  (M/N) noted that he burned through 4 - nearly 5 - boxes of tissues and that he'd have to get up to go get 5 more.  Hearing the doorbell ring, he elicited a loud groan, telling whoever it was - even if it was a thief or murderer - the door was open.  "(M/N)! I'm here!", A familiar voice called out, making (M/N) perk up.  "I'm in here!", He replied, cringing at how raspy his voice sounded.  (M/N) coughed, catching Sugawara's attention.  Whilst (M/N) blew his nose, the grey-haired setter marched in, a concerned look on his face.

One look was all it took for Suga to give a jokingly disappointed glare and a weak headshake.  "(M/N)... I thought you were going to take better care of yourself, but I walk into- IS THAT COFFEE?!" Sugawara screeched, snatching the mug out of (M/N)'s hands.  The said male whined, reaching one arm over to try and get back his dear drink.  Suga noticed the strong smell right away and rushed to dump it out.  "WHY IS IT DOUBLE SHOT!?" He screamed louder, making (M/N) roll off the couch and worm his way over to the kitchen.  Suga felt a warm face rub against his leg and when he looked down, he saw his sick boyfriend nuzzling his face into his leg.

  Suga crouched down and went to stroke (M/N)'s soft, (H/C) hair.  After that, Suga went to stand up again and started to brew Vanilla Chamomile Honey Herbal Tea and started to cook soup for the sick and out of the corner of his eye, he saw (M/N) worming his way back to the couch.  Silently laughing, Suga poured the tea into a clean mug and dished out the still hot soup and made his way to the living room where he found (M/N) sprawled out on the couch, no shirt, watching Durarara!!. Suga placed the tray of soup and tea onto the table and carefully dragged the table over, catching (M/N)'s attention.  Soon, they both sat on the couch, watching Shizuo throw, yet another, vending machine, hitting Izaya.  

Suga leaned further onto (M/N)'s warm, bare chest, feeling a hand play with his hair. 

  "Hey, Suga?"

"Yes, Love?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too"

Suga looked into (M/N)'s tired (E/C) eyes, which were full of adoration, love, and mischievousness.  Suga brought up a slightly calloused hand up to (M/N)'s (S/C) face, brushing his supple skin with his thumb.  (M/N) encased the hand with his own larger one, nuzzling into it.  Soon enough, they shared a sweet kiss that soon escalated into a make-out session.  Letting him explore the warm, wet cavern, Suga disregarded any thought of getting sick as well, but (M/N) did. 

 After a few seconds, (M/N) suddenly pulled away, making Sugawara whine and pull on his shirt.  "Love, if I continued, you would've gotten sick! I can't stand to not see you at school... You're the light of my life!" (M/N) elaborated, eliciting a pout and quiet whine from Suga.  (M/N) looked away, face ablaze.  He sighed, giving in to Suga's pout, caressing his cheek.  He, in turn, grasped (M/N)'s collar and initiated another passionate kiss, which soon escalated to the bedroom.  

EXTRA!!!

(M/N) sighed as he spoonfed a tired, sick Sugawara who had a sheepish look on his face.  

By the time (M/N) came back up from bringing the used bowl to the sink, Sugawara was fast asleep in (M/N)'s bed, snuggling into the blankets.  (M/N) ran a hand through his already messy, (H/C) hair, giving a look of adoration.  "Look at you, being unintentionally cute..." He whispered, moving his fringe to give a light kiss on the sick male's forehead.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMMMmkay.

I kinda brushed the whole breakup thing over my shoulder by now because I'm not a desperate a-hole and go mourn over his short a$$ any time soon.  I'm an independant Asain American woman! (John Mulaney reference, anyone?) I'm not a Damsel-in-Distress! COME AT ME LIFE! BUT NOT THAT WAY!!!!! 

798 words (including this)