Chapter 1: The Day Regina Lost Everything

Daniel is dead.

Regina still can't still recover the memory of her beloved lifeless body in her arms as her mother rip his heart out and crush it in front of her. She felt her blood boil thinking what her mother had done.

One thing saddened her is that her unborn will never see her father or experience the love of her father.

Yes. Regina Mills is five months pregnant with Daniel child. The time she announce it to Daniel. He is ecstatic and even made a necklace for their unborn child. She knew deep inside that it will be a girl. She even knitted a blanket for her said daughter.

How she manage to hide it from her mother is by the help of her father and it helps that she's not showing a bump and the morning sickness she feel every time is excuse of having some stomach problem which her mother excused.

They planned everything. Their escape. The name of their baby as she convinced Daniel that she felt its a girl. How everything is in place. But it all change when her mother caught them escaping and all of it happen.

Present

Regina is laying in her bed sick when she felt her baby kick making her smile as she felt her baby comforting her whenever she felt bad or not feeling well just like now. She was startle when her mother slam the door into her room looking furious.

" How dare you!" Her mother fume

" Mother?" she ask quite scared as she her father following her mother inside looking distraught.

" You think I wouldn't know! How dare you get yourself pregnant with that peasant. You only have days to marry the king and you destroy it with this child of yours!" she said in anger as Regina gasp. Grasping her unborn child in her womb as her mother approach her.

" Cora. You have to-" Henry approach Cora but she use her magic making her husband fly toward the wall and went unconscious.

" Father" Regina gasp looking at her father.

" If you think this will let you free from marrying the King. Then, that's where you're wrong. We will hide this to the king and you will not leave this place until you've given birth." Cora hissed as she stormed out of the room making Regina let her tears flow as she help her father stand up who is now gaining consciousness.

" Father... Are you okay?" Regina ask helping her father sit in her bed.

" Yes my child. I'm fine... I'm sorry" he said in distraught. "The healers that sent to you force to tell your mother about your pregnancy" At this point. Regina didn't know what to do. She is scared for her baby.

" Father. What should I do?" Regina ask scared what her mother is planning.

" If I only have courage to help you and my future grandchild. We will get this trough" Henry assured her as she nod and quite scared for her child.

3 Months Later

Within 3 months. Regina never leave the castle or seen outside. The marriage with King Leopald is moved for a reason that she is sick which Cora give reason the King that she will need months to rest and gain her strength.

King Leopald who is wanting to marry Regina as she is worth for saving his only daughter agree to moved to wedding for also Regina's health and give Regina her space.

For 3 months. Cora gave Regina a cold shoulder and let their maid take care of her needs as long as she don't leave the castle. And her father Henry is the only one who visit her in her room as she finish knitting the blanket made for her child and embodied with her name.