Chapter 14: The Day She met the Two Thieves

Boston
1996

Beca is walking in the streets in Boston as she just finish her other mission for today. Freeing the children who are abducted by a man who is selling the children for slavery.

She miss her girlfriend. And now that she's done with her mission. She can't wait to go back to sorority house and spend time with Chloe.

"Hi Babe! Morning!" Chloe greeted enthusiastically in her phone making Beca shook her head in amusement.

" Morning too baby. Did you sleep very well?" Beca ask

" Not really. I miss you here being at my side" She can imagine Chloe's pouting.

" Well. I'll be home tomorrow so just wait for a little. Okay?"

" Okay babe. So how did the mission go?"

" It went well even though there's so many died or I killed" Beca sigh. Chloe knew that its part of her job but she still with her. "You know. I'm glad you didn't run away from me after finding out my job. I thought you'll think me as a murderer" Beca said softly.

" Babe... Even I love watching Disney movies. I know what is real, the world is not black and white. And Call me insane but I find it hot when you work. Your saving the world and not bragging it to the world."

" Thanks baby. For always supporting me"

" I love you Becs. Come home immediately" Chloe said as Beca smile

" I love you too Chlo and I will. Thank you for everything and take care of Bowie for me" Beca said

" Sure Babe. You know I like that dog. He is so much like you" Beca chuckle at this as they said their goodbye.

Beca walk to the store to buy some ingredients on her food she's going to make for breakfast. One thing Beca like is cooking and Chloe definitely love when she cook.

After they're win. The Dean give them a sorority house which they stay. Beca choose to stay in the sorority house so she can be closer to Chloe. She brought Bowie there which the Bellas like taking care of the dog Beca have especially Chloe.

They've been dating for one year and Beca is so happy. Even if they are times they fight, they reconcile before the day ends and it make their relationship better.

And as for the Bellas. They didn't suspect them dating but they're keeping an eye to the two of them. For them, the two have serious toner for each other but afraid to confess. So they all have bets when they will get together or who confess first.

Beca can't believe how her life turns upside down, Chloe manage to breakdown her walls she made. Chloe keep her sane and make her fall for more to her.

With her headphones on her neck. She enter the store as she notice two girls entering the same time with her
With their backpacks. One has blonde hair while the other has brunette hair. Beca paid them no mind as she went to the section she needed for breakfast.

She is walking to the cashier when she saw two man getting the bag of the two children filled with the store's things. And Beca knew that this two were shoplifting and get caught the way the two men shouted at them. Beca frown, she knows what the girls did are wrong but scolding a child is very wrong. She looks at the girls who are looking at the ground.

" Excuse me. What may be the problem here?" Beca ask approaching them as the man turn his attention to her.

" Oh ma'am. sorry about the outburst. I just caught them stealing here in store" The man explain seeing Beca suit, he can tell that she's rich.