Chapter 25: The Day of Chloe

July 2001

" Eggsy, Francis and Lily.Among the 13 of you representative,you three pass the Kingsman Final round but it doesn't mean you three are now part of Kingsman. There still one challenge that you three need to fulfill." Galahad said facing the three remaining Kingsman representative.

Eggsy who is Galahad recruit. Eggsy's father is part of Kingsman who died from the Poppy's missile, Harry found him when the kid need a bail from jail and the kid has talent though he act from his emotion. Francis is Merlin's niece who is orphan and found out his Uncle's death want to follow his footsteps in Kingsman even though his physical strength is not so strong but his mind as strategist is brilliant and just like Merlin, the way he can hack computer is praise worthy and last is Lily who is Beca's daughter and representative. She has the courage and strength but when tempered get better into her is her only problem but when the three work together is a perfect combination.

" Each of you need to wait in the following assigned room while me and Percival will visit each of you to talk" Galahad said as they nod and went to the assigned room with their pets.

Beca went inside the room where the three just exited. She look at her uncle and nod.

" Who do you think will be our newest member?" Beca/Percival ask him

" I'll say the three of them has potential but it depends of how they are going to pass this last test." Galahad answer

" That you are right. Each of them has their strength and weakness but this final test is the most important to see how willing they have to sacrifice to save the world" Beca said

" Your right. And we need to train them intensely now that we're starting anew as a Kingsman" Harry said.

" I'm glad we're now brotherhood with the Statesman" Beca said as Harry nod.

" Your right." Harry answer. "Shall we go and see who will pass?" Harry ask as Beca nod at him.

Beca open the room seeing Lily sitting in one of the chair with her dog. Lily see her enter she stand up and pay respect.

" Have a sit Lily" Beca motion her to sit down as she sit in front of her. "Do you want a drink?" Beca ask raising her brow

" Yeah. Sure" Lily answer feeling intimidated by her mother. During her training, she saw her mother as her mentor and it also scare her since she treat all of them fair.

" Apple cider or martini?" Beca ask

" Martini please" Lily answer as Beca nod and serve her a drink as she serve herself an apple cider.

" I can say. These past few months of training in the Kingsman. I'm impress, you have the quality be one" Beca praise her making Lily smile.

" Thank you ma'am"

" You and your dog looks really close" Beca said pointing to her pet dog

" We get along pretty well." Lily said with smile looking at her dog fondly.

" Yes. I can see that" Beca trailed off already having a feeling about the result of the final test.

" Do you know the purpose of Kingsman. Don't you?" Beca ask as she let herself relax in the couch.

" Yes I do. You told me. That Kingsman serve the people secretly, from the shadow, take the organization that threaten the lives of many people." Lily answer having a talk with her.

" Lily. As a Kingsman, you need to remember that a people's safety is our number one priority, there's no time for emotion" Beca took the gun from her gun holder and examine it as she glance at Lily who gulp seeing her bringing the gun.