Chapter 7: The Day She Become Badass

1988

A 11 year old Beca is walking to the school aisle wearing black shirt with black leather jacket, jeans and her shoes with her face stoic as her eyes is filled with eyeliner. They look at her in jaw drop. Because the popular and girly girl is now gone and replace with intimidating but hot badass chick as she glare to someone who dare to approach her.

After finding out that she's adopted. Harry found her in the dining room sleeping with the adoption papers beside her and Harry knew at that time that there's no hiding anymore.

Harry told her how Sam and Warren found her in their front door and easily fall in love with her and she show Beca a footage of the day she was found

Flashback

" Wait. Is that a shadow?"

" Yes it is. I never told your parents about it but its not normal." Harry said to her.

" So what? I just found out that I'm adopted and a shadow deliver me on front door means I have no chance finding out who's my real parents are because they might not be here from this world!" Beca shout in exasperation. Her life is now a mess. She didn't know who her real parent is and it driving her crazy.

Beca has wide imagination. She believe that of there is a universe, there's a chance that there is another world out there like a pallarel world. And seeing the shadow, it made her conclude to herself that she's not from this world. Afterall, This is a big world and anything can happen and she want to know who her real parents is and now looks like its a slim chance since this world has no record of her parents because they're not from here.

" Beca. Even if your not my real niece. I see you as my one and only niece and no one can ever change it. You may be from another world but your still Rebecca Danielle Mitchell that I love. Always remember that" Harry said as Beca eyes soften

" I know Uncle Harry. I just want to know who's my real parents and I want to know why they gave me up"

End of Flashback

At that time, Beca start changing the way she dress. Gone the colorful and girly dress, change with black and badass dress. Gone the happy girl change with now scowling and intimidating girl.

" Beca!" Beca stop and smirk as she saw Luke approaching her.

" Hey dude. So What's up?" Beca ask as Luke smile

" Doing fine. My dad ask me to tell you to go to studio since you help a lot in there." Beca smirk

" Sure. I love spending time with your dad" Beca said making Luke scoff

" Please. I know you want to listen to more music" Luke said as Beca slap him playfully making him laugh and Beca chuckle. The students look at the duo. They prefer Luke as Beca sidekick nerd but Beca glare at them and spat that his her brother and no one will talk about Luke that way.

Luke know that Beca will not allow any of them to talk to him like that. He is lucky to have a loyal friend and sister like Beca. He may be a nerd but Beca accepted everything about him with no judgment just what he is.

Their Friendship is Unbreakable

DreamLand

EQ find it boring without Beca. Its been long time for her seeing the little girl. The last time she saw her is when she is talking about her father neglecting and she want nothing more but to be there to the girl. She feel connected to her like she knew her from the bottom of her heart. The girl is smart and so much like her when she still innocent. So full of joy but with her mother's death, she can see the girl light in her eyes dim and her father neglecting is added to its dimming and she will do everything to see the light in the girl's eyes even if she doesn't have one because the girl is important to her without knowing why and she did not question it.