Chapter 11: The Day She Learn the Truth

DreamLand

Beca open her eyes finding herself in familiar place that she missses it for almost five years but what changes is she's now lying in bed feeling warmth behind her and some humming?

Beca sit up straight startled that she realise she's with someone and that someone hugging her. The last time she remember is drank herself and wallow in misery along with her mixes. She look beside and seeing her.

Queen.

She swallow a lump of saliva forming in her mouth as she stared at Queen. Its been what? Five years. Its been five years since she's seen her. Since she told her that she's adopted. When she didn't see her in her dream anymore, she think because she's trying to find her real parents.

Why she seen her now?

Why five years that she lost him.

Oh right. She first met her when she found out that she's adopted. She's always been there whenever she need her the most. Is she here again because she need her? Or is it something else?

She is busy in her thought that she didn't notice Queen calling her name with concern and softer.

" -eca. Beca." Queen called snapping Beca

" Um.- Wha- Queen?" Beca stutter in shock as she didn't notice the tears flowing in her eyes.

Queen quickly embrace her closer to her and rub the back of Beca as she cried once again holding Queen close to her. Queen comfort her while humming her a lullaby.

A familiar lullaby.

Beca release Queen as she wipe the tears still in Beca's face. She look at her softly and studying her face like remembering some good memories.

" You became more beautiful" Queen compliment at her, her hands caress her cheeks making Beca blush.

" ..Thanks... You also didn't change a bit... I mean your still you but more beautiful.... Just forget what I said." Beca said in embarrassment covering her face making Queen laugh at her as she wipe the tears start to escape in her eyes.

" Your just like your father. You two ramble when complimenting someone and also the awkwardness" Queen said slipping out in her tongue as her eyes widen at the mistake.

" Thank.- Wait. Did you just say my father?" Beca ask her eyes widening as she turn to Queen in shock. Did she just say father. Does Queen found out who her parents are? Did she know her father?

Queen sigh as she look at her sadly. Its eating her alive for almost five years. After Daniel died, and her daughter Rebecca taken away from her, she is clouded with revenge from the source which is Snow White that she want her happiness back, her daughter back. It took her almost 16 years from being Rumpletilstkin apprentice and Mal learning of magic that she gain the dark curse from Rumple telling her that it will give her the happiness she will always want.

But what she didn't expect is the effect of the curse. In Enchanted Forest, she is known as Evil Queen but in the town she created, her alternate is Regina Mills, the one who will rule them all but her Evil Queen side is push back to Regina subconscious that she almost became like a prisoner in her own mind. At first, finding herself in empty old castle is making her frustrated and cursing Rumple. She only appear in the castle once Regina Mills is sleep. But this frustration change when a little girl appear in her world which also make her happy. Being with the child make her happy who turns out to be her daughter.

For five years, she want to reach for Rebecca, her daughter but can't find a way. She desperately want to tell her that she is her mother that she did not abandon her but she is afraid of what her daughter will think of her since she's the Evil Queen and she is sure that her daughter will only hate her.