Chapter 24: The Day to Explain the Truth

The apprentice didn't know where to start. He remember removing the darkness from Charming's daughter and transfer it Maleficent's daughter who he follow through her childhood since he banish her to the land without magic. Being an apprentice, and not affected by a curse. He discover that the world has little magic that he can't fully access his magic.

He watch for far away as Lily is sent to foster care and how her childhood become miserable that he can't help but blame himself for putting a innocent child into such state so the least he can do is take a chance to talk to her if she's alone but sadly, he can't find a timing since she met her childhood friend Emma, Charming's daughter. Yes. He knows everything. He can sense magic inside Emma and he know she's the savior

At that, The apprentice can see Lily change when she's with Emma and glad that the so much darkness inside her heart is there a light that will guide her and that is Emma.

What he didn't expect is for Lily and Emma to get adopted by both woman so he lost slight connection but years after, he found them in Atlanta and what shock him more is the darkness inside her doesn't affect her life anymore. She seems happier than the last time he see her. And seeing she's with the family who adopted them. Its like the darkness is overcome by love. A family in a land without magic that change someone's heart and darkness.

With his magic, he watch them as their life goes on until what he didn't expect happen. Lily change into dragon in the Land without Magic. And to his conclusion, it must because the land is not fully without magic and the fact Lily's heritage is from a family of dragon and not magic that acquired.

He is now sitting in a large mansion facing the family as he explain to them from the start without revealing who's their parents. All he mention is the Charmings. He can't interfere with  the destiny of the saviour so he avoid mentioning what's the child name that the darkness unfold.

" So I granted the request of the couple to transfer their child's darkness into another child which is you. " The apprentice said looking at Lily "They stole you from your mother when your still in a egg and I transfer the darkness inside and banish you to this land knowing the danger you will bring in our land" The apprentice explained. He watch their reaction seeing Lily is devastated and angry, Emma is shock, The red-hair woman gasp in shock but what scare him the most is the brunette woman looking at him blankly as he can't read her emotion.

" So... I'm filled with darkness. Is that the reason why all my 15 year of life is full of miserable! You did this to me! Those Charmings will pay for what they done!" Lily growled as her eyes glowing into green. The apprentice ready himself in case she change herself.

" Lily. Enough" Beca said in stern voice as she touch Lily's hand and her glowing eyes stop and took a deep breath.

" Sorry Ma. Just finding out that they took me away from my mother but put someone's darkness inside me. I didn't do anything to deserve this" Lily said tears escaping in her eyes and on the moment. Chloe rush to her daughter to comfort her.

" You must understand. What they do they think is for the better. Your mother is consider monster in our world and that make them do their decision to steal you from her" The apprentice defend the Charmings.

" Can you explain to me how stealing someone's child is better? No matter what their reason is. What they did is wrong. They ruin someone's life thinking they saving their own. How pathetic excuse of a parents" Beca snarl

" You don't understand.Their child has great potential of darkness as she have with her pure heart." The Apprentice explain.

" Did you hear what your saying!" Beca growl. "They did not ruin other's child but also their own child. Every person has darkness inside. You remove it from them, you take away a piece of their life. You put all the darkness inside Lily and what you expect her? She become like her mother? Lily is another person and she is her own destiny and my daughter." Beca snarl.