Chapter 5: The Day she Grow up

United Kingdom
1978

" Oh Little Monkey. Come back here!"

" Catch me Mama!" One year old Beca ran naked around the house as Sam chasing her laughing.

The door open as Dr. Warren came inside.

" I'm home honey!" Warren shout as Beca beam hearing her father voice

" Dada!" Beca shout running towards her father who laugh as he scoop her up and tickle her. "Does Little Monkey still running around naked? huh" He said tickling her making Beca laugh as she kiss her father cheeks.

" Oh god. Thanks Warren for catching her" Sam breath out. Even with her skills. The child run fast but she enjoy it. She kiss her husband cheek as she tickle her daughter.

" Now. Now. Little Monkey. Let's get you dress" Sam said taking her from Warren as she pout. She kiss her husband lips who smile at her happily.

" No Clothes" She pout.

" Then I guess that Uncle Harry can't give you his gift"Sam said teasingly knowing her daughter love her uncle.

" Col Hari!" Beca laugh gleefully as she jump to her mother.

Late night as Harry cars park in front of Mitchell household holding a gift for his niece. His only and favorite niece.

At young age. You Rebecca or Beca is an intelligent child. She can walk and talk early compare to the other children that make her parents proud. He love spending tike with her as she love spending time with him.

He press the doorbell and heard his sister voice shouting 'Coming' and the door open as he is face to face with his sister.

" Harry! Come in!" His sister ushered her in. He put his umbrella beside as he look around.

" Where's my favorite niece?" Harry ask as his sister chuckle

" She's with Warren. Eating." His sister said as Harry follow his sister in the dining room.

When he reach the dining room. He chuckle seeing his niece face. Cover with spaghetti sauce. Beca notice her uncle laugh as he at her. She clap her hands

" Col Hari!" she shout in glee as he approached her.

" Does my favorite niece love spaghetti?" He tickle her as she laugh loudly.

" No tickle" She said between laughing.

" Good evening Harry" Warren greeted as he wipe his daughter's hand.

" Good evening Warren." Harry greeted as he scoop Beca and tickle her.

" Look Beca. I got a gift for you" He said showing to her a small box as she  clap

" Gift!" she cheer as Harry handed to her the box.

" Ohhh... What did uncle Harry get you?" Sam ask as she tickle her daughter.

" Gift" she said showing to her mother as she look at her brother who shrug. Sam open the gift and look the gold necklace with K symbol cover in the circle. And she know what symbol is it. " Brother" She gasp

" What? Its just a gift my sister" Harry said.

" But we know what is this" Sam said getting the necklace out of the box.

" Is this really necessary?" Warren ask knowing what the necklace means.

" There's nothing to worry about. Its just in case" Harry said knowing how dangerous their job is. Beca who saw the necklace has her eyes lit up and clap her hands trying to get the necklace.