Chapter 22: The Day of their Life

To the other side of building. When the signal are sent. The guest start to stand up as the music start. The guest are consist of Bellas, their co-workers even the artist that are close to them like Katy Perry, Beyonce, James, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Ellen.

The bridesmaid and groomsmen walk into the aisle smiling widely and waving at the people.

Then followed by the ring bearer and the flower girls who are throwing the petals in the floor as they walk, waving at the cameras.

Then followed by Beca's father and Uncle walking in the aisle and Chloe's parents follow by Beca's waving at them with her smile so wide that almost break her jaw. She heard her son coo at her Uncle's Harry hand whose wanting be at his mother's hand as Beca reach her place, she took Daniel and kiss him in his cheek making him giggle.

The song change into musical of a thousand years as at the same time. The doors opened showing Chloe's awed face looking in front of her as her dream wedding is in front of her and the love of her life is waiting on the other side holding their son.

Chloe smile widen as all the important person in her life are there and she know that she and Beca are gonna married today. She walk slowly, tears glistening in her eyes from happiness. All people around her are smiling widely as she walk into the aisle beautifully. As she is in the midway, her parents reach into her and kiss her cheeks as she huh both of them.

" I'm so proud of you my princess. My princess is getting married" Marc said wiping his tears.

" Have I told you how much we love Beca?" Avery said said wiping her tears as she hug her daughter.

" Yeah mom. Many times" Chloe said as her parents lead her to the aisle once again nearing Beca.

As she reach to Beca. Marc offer his daughter hand which Beca accepted and hug Marc thanking him doing the same to Avery and went back to her seat. Chloe took Daniel and kiss him on the cheeks. Beca borrow some microphone.

" Before we start. I would like to thanks you all for attending our wedding, keeping it a secret and helping me to fulfill this surprise for my fiance." Beca said as she turn to Chloe's parents. "And I would also like to thank Marc and Avery for giving me a blessing to marry your daughter and accepting me in your family with open arms eventough the child came first before the marriage" Beca chuckle making the other guest laugh along with Chloe who smack her arm playfully but her smile never leaving her face.

Beca handed the microphone to her Uncle Harry as Beca lead them in front of the official who is marrying them.

The official start wedding by the introduction as the guest look in the marrying couple whose eyes never leave each other gaze.

" Now is time for exchanging vows and promises. You may take the ring and say your vow as you slip the ring" The official said as they give the wedding ring to the brides.

Beca start first with her vow as she took a deep breath.

" Chloe Kiara Beale. You came into my life and show me love I never experienced. You show me what true love is, You keep telling me that your lucky to have but I think its the other way around. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you keep me grounded, you love me with my flaws, you see through me and understand me. You manage to change my life for a better.  The day I met you, I vow to myself that I will make you smile everyday and will never cry except for happiness and my love for you will never end, to show to you everyday how much I love you. To be at your side in sunny and stormy days. To be your lighthouse that will keep you safe. To cuddle you everyday, every night. Never running away when we have problems. Spend the rest of my life with you and our family. Chloe Beale. Your my music, my melody. Without you. I would be lost. I love you with all my heart and I'm lucky to marry the love of my life" Beca said slipping the eternity rings to Chloe's ring finger. Chloe wipe her tears flowing in her eyes as she caress Beca's face. The guest wipe their tears from her speech. Chloe can't handle her happiness as she lean forward kissing Beca's lips as the guest start cheering and whistling.